Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I did it again. I waited until the day before to think about what I should do for my mom for Mother's Day.

Sometimes I'd have plans to see her, but can't this year. I was looking up digital gifts, like an Etsy gift card, or Skillshare. Does Skillshare seem lame? What should I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Call your mother.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The gift of dance

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Unlike every other year, not visiting in person is the best gift you can give :unsmith:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

You could promise to do something special “when all this blows over” then by the time that happens all of this will be forgotten about and you’ll have gotten away with not doing anything

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OP it's time you learn to accept your parent for the person they are regardless of their gender identity.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
a carton of smokes, a rack of miller lite, and a brick of .22lr

oh i almost forgot, a box of .32 s&w too

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Show up sloppy drunk and half clothed on her doorstep and declare your undying love for her.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

A White Guy posted:

Show up sloppy drunk and half clothed on her doorstep and declare your undying love for her.

classic, this is a classic go-to for most holidays and occasions

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Make her a delicious cheesecake. Moms love cheesecake!

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-ricotta-cheesecake/

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Johnny Walker posted:

Call your mother.

That seems a little personal, don't you think?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Call some one else a real mother

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

get your mom a nice dick

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress SNEEP posted:

get your mom a nice dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Johnny Walker posted:

Call your mother.

She’ll say that means the most, but it’s really “I forgot to get you anything, Mom.”

Holy :lol: