Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

The book was better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
One of those house renovation/flipping reality show episodes where the guy designs his bathroom to attract "the females"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Internetjack posted:

Liminal States the movie would be excellent. I've always enjoyed Parsons weird style.

LOL I forgot about Liminal States and it’s sitting here in my bookshelf.

But yeah totally workable as a show à la Altered Carbon.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Cats of YOSPOS

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Internetjack posted:

Liminal States the movie would be excellent. I've always enjoyed Parsons weird style.

I think he's talking about Untitled Document

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

mobby_6kl posted:

One of those house renovation/flipping reality show episodes where the guy designs his bathroom to attract "the females"

Id absolutely watch this

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mobby_6kl posted:

Now that I think about it, there might be enough threads to make an anthology about house deco.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

My Shoes posted:

There should be a whole documentary on JK Fresco alone.

It could be titled a poo poo post too far and star Sean Connery

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

JK Fresco posted:

I think he's talking about Untitled Document

Yeah that’s the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockinricky
Mar 27, 2003

AuroMarshmallow posted:

This but with the Super Hornio Bros. saga instead.

The Search For the Sears Air Conditioning Commercial: The Movie.