Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Hey folks just wanted to start a book club. I think with the way things are going right now (lots of germ) a good ol fashioned book is just what we need around these parts to keep everyone’s minds at ease.

Please find this months book below - you must read the FULL book, every single page is required. Do NOT post in this thread until you have read the full BOOK. God bles

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/it-came-from-something-awful-dale-beran/1130534368

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Alright, now what? Do I read more books?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
justify this choice

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

https://www.amazon.com/Empires-EVE-History-Great-Online-ebook/dp/B01DONPR0M

Totally not a kicstarter scam written by a pleb pubbie

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Cubone posted:

justify this choice

It is very important literature

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

In which we club the OP with books

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What kind of a loser publishes a book about internet? DeAd tree media duuuuhh

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

causticBeet posted:

Hey folks just wanted to start a book club. I think with the way things are going right now (lots of germ) a good ol fashioned book is just what we need around these parts to keep everyone’s minds at ease.

Please find this months book below - you must read the FULL book, every single page is required. Do NOT post in this thread until you have read the full BOOK. God bles

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/it-came-from-something-awful-dale-beran/1130534368

nice to meet you, Dale

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Nice of them to be honest with the drawing of Trump on the front to let you know who is writing it and why.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i would rather read about the time a player in Ark sabotaged a peace summit

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Crusty Nutsack posted:

nice to meet you, Dale

shut UP nutsack

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I find it highly dubious that SA has either the capacity or the inclination to get Trump elected, OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Applewhite posted:

I find it highly dubious that SA has either the capacity or the inclination to get Trump elected, OP.

yeah but check out this sentence from the review:

quote:

Equally stimulating is his argument, invoking cultural theorists from Hannah Arendt to Herbert Marcuse, that capitalism’s blend of Darwinian competition and consumerist fantasia makes everyone feel like powerless losers

You can't just pay anyone to come up with that poo poo about garbage you wrote about literally nothing.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
no gently caress you i'm not gonna read that poo poo

*goes back to reading harry potter slash fic*

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Nice try op, we all know that the first rule of book club is not to talk about the books or book club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I assumed based on the capitalization of the thread that this was going to be about hitting books with a bludgeon or one made out of books and now I'm disappointed