Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCYetaKe9L4

Edit: ok so the original is far worse, and I'd forgotten how bad it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW8cSYfWCbM

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 12:50 on May 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

That kid "Chills" who does a lot of "The Top 15 scariest ghost videos" and has a really weird way of pronouncing things and holding out syllables for too long.

Anybody who tweets at a chain restaurant and says something like "I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW POORLY I WAS TREATED AT RED ROBIN" and then includes like, the President of the United States or the FBI in the reply like they're gonna raid the loving Red Robin in Bumblefuck, Iowa because Charlene was charged for a cup of mayonnaise.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson everytime he nitpicks a movie that's very obviously not supposed to be grounded in reality. I'm waiting for him to "epically take down" Nightmare on Elm Street by revealing that dreams don't work that way.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Political weirdos with superhero profile pictures who reply to articles posted by local newspaper Facebook pages.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Brown Bricks in Minecraft sucks
But mike is a racist piece of poo poo so probably doesn't fit here.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
People who dislike anime, especially good anime like Tatami Galaxy and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My family who constantly want to know "what's up" and if "things are ok" because they haven't talked or seen me in "months" or whatever just gently caress off mom like she knows I'm fine I'm playing my game and if I needed anything I would call them or aunt Becky no I DON'T want to come down for dinner I'm busy Saturday no it's NOT a date it's raid night and they KNOW that and you have to keep telling them, ugh.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

hey man what did i ever do to piss you off? :mad:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

dee eight posted:

hey man what did i ever do to piss you off? :mad: