Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
In the real world farts smell way worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prurient Squid posted:

The fighters all have *terrible* BO and also Trinity is leered at by Incels who say they won't fight unless she takes her top off.

Khanstant
it's just the matrix but the whole thing is filmed in world of warcraft machinima style

Stoner Sloth

Prurient Squid posted:

so much so that at least 15 minutes of run time are dedicated to newly out of the matrix people puking their guts out when someone farts

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ulvir

Khanstant posted:

it's just the matrix but the whole thing is filmed in world of warcraft machinima style

don’t worry baby, I’ve got kung-fu /dance

Escape From Noise

Steampunk Matrix where the machines get everyone so mad that steam shoots out of their ears. They harvest this to power their mighty empire

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Khanstant posted:

French singer Alize'e was the inspiration for the Night Elf female dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLKNuhDmfvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066_q4DIeqk

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Steampunk Matrix where the machines get everyone so mad that steam shoots out of their ears. They harvest this to power their mighty empire

What do you mean I need to install RealPlayer8 for this to run? I just updated flash, and what the hell is an mp4 even? Oh gently caress it froze entirely oh no I hope the autosave works now oh god oh God what is happening gently caress

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

What do you mean I need to install RealPlayer8 for this to run? I just updated flash, and what the hell is an mp4 even? Oh gently caress it froze entirely oh no I hope the autosave works now oh god oh God what is happening gently caress

lol

Finger Prince

Everything is the same except instead of dour Agent Smith, Hugo Weaving reprises his role as Mitzi Del Bra from Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

so that would inevitably mean there exists the concept of “fart time” where one can see the fart particulates and avoid them

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

alnilam

Pahilla the Hun posted:

so that would inevitably mean there exists the concept of “fart time” where one can see the fart particulates and avoid them

So you're saying I'll be able to pull my shirt over my face and dodge farts?

I'm saying when you're ready, you won't need to

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6pRxcjZRok

google THIS fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jun 2, 2020

alexandriao

i want to kiss the matrix and be embraced by its cute tendrils but that fuckin lamer geek neo got there first instead and now there are no human loving tendrils left for me. fuckin nerd took all my cyber dick

alexandriao

and he wasnt even a loving normal human he had those plugs off that allow him to jack it in. why didnt he just fuckin jack off instead smh

Pahilla the Hun

alnilam posted:

So you're saying I'll be able to pull my shirt over my face and dodge farts?

I'm saying when you're ready, you won't need to

whoa

thanks nesamdoom!!

Bright Bart

Finger Prince posted:

Everything is the same except instead of dour Agent Smith, Hugo Weaving reprises his role as Mitzi Del Bra from Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

The Matrix but it's *also* a coming-of-age story with Neo listening to the Kinks on his off time and learns to be himself and stand up to his abusive step-father Agent Smith.

Trinity is his best friend's older sister and the scene where he loses his virginity is meant to be heart-warming and innocent but really is way too graphic and with all the revelations about Hollywood we've had is really difficult to watch.

Prurient Squid

In the matrix your gay but in the real world you're still gay but with a 10 inch dong.

alexandriao

Mopheus hates weebs so he tells them there's no anime in the Real World and then presents them the pills and they all go back to being batteries

Bright Bart

alexandriao posted:

Mopheus hates weebs so he tells them there's no anime in the Real World and then presents them the pills and they all go back to being batteries

Neo: We need every man, woman, and child we can get.

Morpheus: No. Not them.

Khanstant
I just watched Matrix again last night and I really think the movie should've focused on the goth clubbers from the beginning of the movie. That chick with the white rabbit tattoo, her skeezy boys, the other goth gfs... what's their story? What "illegal" programs are they buying from Neo on minidiscs? They almost immediately dismiss these characters so I think we are overdue for a Matrix about those folks.

alnilam

They were buying napster.exe so they could dl some sick goth club beats, which are later featured in the club scene

ty manifisto

alnilam

That's why the club scene is only one song bc that's practically all you can download in one afternoon at 1999 speeds

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i spend all day designing shirts that combine cows with various iconic pop culture elements, and the day i doodled the mootrix was the apex of my story

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

i spend all day designing shirts that combine cows with various iconic pop culture elements, and the day i doodled the mootrix was the apex of my story

fucjin A+

Pahilla the Hun

Prurient Squid posted:

In the matrix your gay but in the real world you're still gay but with a 10 inch dong.

real world is such a letdown

thanks nesamdoom!!

gary oldmans diary
when youre unplugged you find out youre actually a horse

Pahilla the Hun

wake up, Neigh-o

thanks nesamdoom!!

Prurient Squid

When you unplug from the Matrix all your personal measurements, height, weight, schlong length, hand size, etc are all lost and going back in means rerolling.

Pahilla the Hun

so it’s the matrix but the entire movie takes place in a stall

thanks nesamdoom!!

Escape From Noise

Pahilla the Hun posted:

so it’s the matrix but the entire movie takes place in a stall

Everyone knows Neo is The One when he is able to leave the stall to poop in a urinal.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gary oldmans diary posted:

when youre unplugged you find out youre actually a horse

neo being betrayed because cypher was tired of artificial apples

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

neo dashes across rooftops, leaping 20 foot gaps over streets below, careening down a fire escape, kicking through windows on the other side of the building and toppling onto striped awnings below

in the real world, a text suddenly appears, "u up?"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there is no rule in the matrix that a dog cannot be the one

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

there is no rule in the matrix that a dog cannot be the one

The Architect: I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably dog. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

The One: WANNA PLAY FETCH??

alexandriao

Morpheus posted:

The Matrix is a man's rear end hole, built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.” [holds up a turd that's a type 2 on the bristol scale]

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

thinking about morpheus from the matrix handing neo a fat joint off the byob drug marijuana instead of a pill and told him to smoke that poo poo

Bright Bart

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

thinking about morpheus from the matrix handing neo a fat joint off the byob drug marijuana instead of a pill and told him to smoke that poo poo

In one hand is a joint. You can take a few shallow puffs and look real cool in front of all these people then go about your day.

In the other is an edible unlike you've ever had before. Take it and it'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

In one hand is a joint. You can take a few shallow puffs and look real cool in front of all these people then go about your day.

In the other is an edible unlike you've ever had before. Take it and it'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The matrix is just me starfished on the couch going "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

yes yes, the rabbit hole--will there be pizza?

thanks nesamdoom!!