Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
Dasha was insulting someone's looks and then a much hotter than Dasha woman dunked all over Dasha's looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
At a 4th of July party last night I referred to Red Scare as "Lady Joe Rogan" and someone got immediately offended and insisted that it's actually satire

I stand by it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Froghammer posted:

At a 4th of July party last night I referred to Red Scare as "Lady Joe Rogan" and someone got immediately offended and insisted that it's actually satire

I stand by it

It works so well. It is also Lady Joe Rogan when someone gets offended and insists nobody listens to them and they should be canceled.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

never thought the ladies would outlast our boys rip

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Caleb of Podcast About List summed up Red Scare 'It's for mean fat gay guys who think they're skinny.'

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

Froghammer posted:

I stand by it

Joe rogan has way too much integrity to have Megyn Kelly on the show tho

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

What

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I used to enjoy it when the ladies would talk about stupid Twitter drama and whatnot. But the like pro-Alex Jones and Mencius Moldbug type poo poo is stupid and boring. I’m pretty close to unsubbing because like… there’s no positive entertainment value.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

imagine the alex jones verdict being the straw that broke the camel's back for a red scare patreon subscriber

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Oh haha, to be clear, I don’t sub to the patreon. Just the free episodes.

But then putting out the full interview for free after this week, idk. I just think he’s such a piece of poo poo and they’re not doing an irony w him. gently caress that dude!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
as my wife said "i liked it when they talked about fashion and how weird it is to be the kid of eastern european immigrants, now it's just about how good eating disorders are and how htey need to be able to say retard"

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the ironic slurs brand of online leftist is v. Dull

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

John Romero posted:

as my wife said "i liked it when they talked about fashion and how weird it is to be the kid of eastern european immigrants, now it's just about how good eating disorders are and how htey need to be able to say retard"

Exactly. I don’t give a gently caress about what’s lindy or not because of some loving idiot. Just talk about the momlife comics or something!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Dasha getting into an interminable, gibberish-laden Catholic Discussion with Liz Bruenig didn't help her standing on Twitter any, either

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

dasha ftmfl

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Super weird substack piece where I couldn't decide at first if I hated the writer more or his subjects but then the Brown family just appearing together to ask the writer how he could be so mean as to publish a piece saying their lovely movie was lovely while getting everyone in attendance to yell at the writer was just like...what??

The piece in question btw
https://mcrumps.substack.com/p/my-own-dimes-square-fascist-humiliation

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

catholic angelcore dollette coquette lolita dasha nekrasova red scare podcast catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette russian bimbo core slavic gir

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Androies posted:

catholic angelcore dollette coquette lolita dasha nekrasova red scare podcast catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette russian bimbo core slavic gir

+ fetal alcohol syndrome

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/banalplay/status/1603942913569955841

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1603919305954975744

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/canceled4truth/status/1603920385208090624?t=j51FL9C6_im32FGrO61KDg&s=19

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Congratulations!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Wizard Master posted:

Congratulations!

is there going to be a pirate feed of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
What are your favourite moments from your he podcast?