Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fslVUNDCJIU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Great read Rarity! Note to aspiring scoopsfolk, this is how you scoop.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

:qq: Okay I lied

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hiram posted:

This was amazing.

Let's all plan to go to one of these and meet up and DEFINITELY NOT CRY when the wrestlers call us marks.

Because I definitely would not cry.

I will ugly cry. It will be awkward.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Great read Rarity! Note to aspiring scoopsfolk, this is how you scoop.

:thunkher:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

coconono posted:

I will ugly cry. It will be awkward.

Well if you cry I'll have to defend your honor and likely get the boots put to me by a bunch of wrestlers. But for you my friend I would do this.

Luchasaurus does seem like a dick, though.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hell yeah, I'll fight too but I'm gonna apologize ahead of time because its hard to see who I'm punching when I got tears in my eyes.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

coconono posted:

in my experience when people roll out the "well people are saying" and its all a bunch of negative poo poo, its usually just that person and they don't have the fuckin stones to admit it.

That's been my life experience too, so pretty much assumed it was the guy himself saying it. The Hager awkwardness made him saying it believable too.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This is a fascinating thread, thank you.

My girlfriend and I are also in the camp of people who were seriously planning to try to get tickets for the next cruise and are now doubting ever setting foot on a boat of any kind forever.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I will never go on The Jericruise, or any cruise. "A prison but you can also drown" is my exact perception of it. Also I am super nervous about interacting with famous people. And I mean if Kenny is just gonna sequester himself in his cabin and play video games without me what's the point?

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Also for the record - as far as I know, I am not Rarity and would never seek to usurp her #1 scoopsgal throne.

The interaction thing is quite weird because I've always had a "don't bother people" mindset in life and life in Asia has only set to deepen that poo poo further so any time someone walked by it was a "oh should I say hello? Do they look busy? I don't want to bother... oh they're gone"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

I will never go on The Jericruise, or any cruise. "A prison but you can also drown" is my exact perception of it. Also I am super nervous about interacting with famous people. And I mean if Kenny is just gonna sequester himself in his cabin and play video games without me what's the point?

the ship is likely to explode as well.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I've been on boats. Its how I know I'm not viking. I hate them. Your boats are stupid. Even if they have big booty babes bouncing beautifully. Its a trap. You can write this down in your little book: I will never set foot in Antigua again.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'd go back to Antigua or anywhere with a beach at this point but even before Covid the only way you'd get me on a cruise is at gunpoint. Nothing about it seems appealing in any way.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I may have missed this but were there the bikini babes that Jericho pushed so hard when initially trying to get to come and do you believe they were plants?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
To me the Jericruise seems like a cool fun thing but I know that I would go insane almost immediately and would probably spend most of the cruise in the brig lol. These first hand reportings are as close as I'm gonna get.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

To me the Jericruise seems like a cool fun thing but I know that I would go insane almost immediately and would probably spend most of the cruise in the brig lol. These first hand reportings are as close as I'm gonna get.

Same. If there was a way to just see the episode of Dynamite they tape then peace out, that'd be the perfect deal. I don't want to be on a boat with a bunch of wrestling fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

Same. If there was a way to just see the episode of Dynamite they tape then peace out, that'd be the perfect deal. I don't want to be on a boat with a bunch of wrestling fans.

The Dynamite taping was amazing and really all of the live shows were. The talent in general seemed delighted to be there and that sort of oozed through the performances. I enjoyed the refs wearing swimming shorts for all matches.

Glad I did it earlier this year though, no way at all I'd be even thinking about it now.

Foochs - I must have missed the bikini babes advertising entirely. I wasn't paying much attention mind you, I booked due to interactions from my friends more than from watching any hype pieces. There were certainly more females than I was anticipating though. I thought the audience for a Jericho cruise would be 99% male and it was not.