Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Hard? Kid, you don't know the meaning of hard. We have to read Green Eggs And Ham by ourselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

I envy you kid, still having hope, still not broken by the uncaring world *looks out window solemnly, loudly sips from juice box*

barfdog

nah, man. mike and ikes aren't my thing anymore. i'm on the harder stuff these days.

*pulls a 3 musketeers bar out of a brown paper bag*

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Yinlock

Don't end up like me, find something to believe in, and hold onto it with all you got

and don't let that prick jeremy touch your pogs, he'll bend them

wearing a lampshade

yeah, holographic charizard. very cool. i had one once. lost it. or, rather, it was taken from me - left it in my backpack at summer camp, never seen it since. feels like a lifetime ago. i'll tell you something kid, something I wish someone had told me - if you have something you love, something that makes you wake up in the morning, something that makes you count down the clock until the bell rings, you grab onto it, you hang onto it for dear life, and you never let it go.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you find yourself looking for the "color me surprised" crayon, I already ate it.

Yinlock

albany academy posted:

yeah, holographic charizard. very cool. i had one once. lost it. or, rather, it was taken from me - left it in my backpack at summer camp, never seen it since. feels like a lifetime ago. i'll tell you something kid, something I wish someone had told me - if you have something you love, something that makes you wake up in the morning, something that makes you count down the clock until the bell rings, you grab onto it, you hang onto it for dear life, and you never let it go.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If you find yourself looking for the "color me surprised" crayon, I already ate it.

Lmao

nut

heh that’s cute that’s cute *leans in unreasonably close before whispering*

the cootie shot does nothing

Yinlock

oh yeah santa? haha santa claus? the magic man who somehow visits every house on the planet in a single night? let me drop some knowledge on you: he's my dad

nut

you think the crew on Sesame Street are a little crazy? wait til I tell you what a bunch of grown ups are doing to them from below

The Voice of Labor

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I've probably got a few kids of my own out there. I've peed into more than my fair share of girls' bellybuttons.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I've probably got a few kids of my own out there. I've peed into more than my fair share of girls' bellybuttons.

:same:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Listen kid, out here the only "naps" we take are dirt naps.

magic cactus fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 20, 2020

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

Eat your Lisa Frank erasers while you still can. Your pencil is about to grow thinner. Prepare to reject God.

*drains entire 8oz chocolate milk carton with one unblinking gulp*

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I see years of quadrilateral pizza in your future.
Lol :rackem:

The Voice of Labor

tear drop temporary tattoo, chewing a bubble gum cigarette

"keep your nose clean and your head down. Bs and Cs, that's what you want, As Ds and Fs will get you noticed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

The Voice of Labor posted:

tear drop temporary tattoo, chewing a bubble gum cigarette

"keep your nose clean and your head down. Bs and Cs, that's what you want, As Ds and Fs will get you noticed."

lol'd