Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Is there any disadvantage to peeing in the sink? Because I can't think of any. It's faster and you save water. Win-win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
You can't save it for later

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Daikloktos posted:

The dog is looking at you because your bond allows him to relax his instincts and just enjoy a piss without having to be prepared to cap it off and fight to the death at any moment

Of course. He does the same for me when I piss.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Of course. He does the same for me when I piss.

lmao good loving post

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Shadow0 posted:

Is there any disadvantage to peeing in the sink? Because I can't think of any. It's faster and you save water. Win-win.

you need to save your pee to mark your territorial boundaries

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Shadow0 posted:

Not as good as making GBS threads in the shower

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

big nipples big life posted:

I cast reduce pee storage

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmbo

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
If you wait too long then the bladder gets distended and distended smooth muscles don’t work well so it’s a sad slow piss and after around ten minutes the smooth muscle recovers and you can have a second normal effective piss.

Hope that helps.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Work those kegels. Measure your piss and jizz distance in yards not inches

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
haha .69 yards every time baby

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This, this was going to be my forever piss, the golden gateway to the amber sun, a pungent musky river to the stars, but I had to poo poo right in the middle of it. (I was at the urinal) :smith:

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Nothin like storing pee in the bushes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Imagine I posted burts black toilet here and pee filling it up. I’m not posting it bc Jose will rudely probe me otherwise for some seat lid foul.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
pls christ dont post any toilet pics what kind of ball are you tryna get rolling itt

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I make a fine beverage called jenkem with my poo poo pee pee. It’s a real treat when fermented with a lil yeast. Mmmm.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I'm not sure what the real term for this awesome invention is.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I store me pee on Dropbox so that I can access it from anywhere

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

big nipples big life posted:

I cast reduce pee storage

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hexing fellow posters is a probatable offence outside the FYAD-lites

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

grillster posted:

I'm not sure what the real term for this awesome invention is.

It's just an antique toilet with a raised piss storage tank.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

AuntBuck posted:

It's just an antique toilet with a raised piss storage tank.

Pee is stored in antiques

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
you ever have one of those pees where it goes on so long that halfway through you're bored of standing there peeing and are starting to get annoyed?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Shadow0 posted:

If you're the right height it's perfect.

Slapping your donger across the cold porcelain or stainless steel of the kitchen double sink when you're done and stepping back, however, not so fun but a reminder to hold onto that bad boy when pissin'.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
While the best place to store your pee is the human body (balls, in the boobs for women), a vacuum sealed vintage is like a scrapbook for moments in youre life, memorable meals, good sex, a rousing sports endeavor, a fear piss; like post-haunted house, is probably the most delightful. The point is the quality of pee stored in the body changes with diet and life experience, and while the memory fades the flavor and aroma does not. So pee with youre balls, pee with your boobs, but most importantly be sure to pee into a ziploc back and run it through a vacuum sealer and toss it in the deep freeze, label and make notes, it is your sensory diary, a journal of passion, the passion you feel when you hold it in just a little. That’s love, that’s what love feels like. :smug:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fartington Butts posted:

I gotta pee right now. Should I just piss on my laptop?

Save the next lot up for work.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
One of my friends had to take someone to the ER from a nursing home for abdominal pain. The ER found that his bladder was distended and gave him a catheter... and drained 2700 mL of urine. That’s almost 3/4s of a gallon. I have no idea how that was even possible, he must have been backed up to the point of having hydronephrosis or something.

Welp, that’s my pee storage story.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

One of my friends had to take someone to the ER from a nursing home for abdominal pain. The ER found that his bladder was distended and gave him a catheter... and drained 2700 mL of urine. That’s almost 3/4s of a gallon. I have no idea how that was even possible, he must have been backed up to the point of having hydronephrosis or something.

Welp, that’s my pee storage story.

drat his balls must have been HUGE

AlphariusOmegon
May 11, 2020

As someone who has never stored any pee before how would I begin? Not asking for a friend, asking for myself.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

2 liter coke bottle should allow for ample comfort and a secure connection while in the liquid transfer phase, for your friend

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

grillster posted:

2 liter coke bottle should allow for ample comfort and a secure connection while in the liquid transfer phase, for your friend

lol condolences

AlphariusOmegon
May 11, 2020

grillster posted:

Hey thanks I really appreciate the advice but I have another question now, I specifically said it wasn't for my friend actually it's for me, it was pretty clear cut there and I don't want people thinking I have friends.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Your Shoes posted:

Girls don't have balls?

Gotta be honest, I think I'm seeing some balls here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

AlphariusOmegon posted:

Hey thanks I really appreciate the advice but I have another question now, I specifically said it wasn't for my friend actually it's for me, it was pretty clear cut there and I don't want people thinking I have friends.

If this is the case then you'll be fine with your 2 liter mountain dew bottle