Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you live near the ocean you can save a ton of cash by harvesting fresh seaweed instead of paying those inflated store prices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i made a red onion and chive scramble with gouda melted into it this morning OP

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm catching up on the thread.

Polenta chat. Isn't polenta just grits? I heard a joke from either Alton Brown or Bobby Flay. edit: I think it was Michael Symon.

Q: What's the difference between polenta and grits?
A: About $15.

Although isn't polenta normally yellow and grits white? Are they bleached or something?

Anyway I made 6 boiled eggs. I'll have maybe two of them and a yogurt for breakfast.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 22, 2020

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

If I'm up on my polenta vs. grits, polenta is made from yellow corn and is more coarse ground, grits are from white corn and finer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking of, when I lived in Alexandria, there was a restaurant that did a breakfast grit bowl with a poached egg, Gouda grits, chorizo, pickled jalapeños, green salsa and cilantro.

I've tried making it at home, but it's never as good. But it's still pretty great.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 22, 2020

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've never had grits before but I heard cheesy grits are a thing and now I'm interested.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

At my school they offered everyone an option of getting breakfast delivered to you in the morning, instead of having to go to the campus breakfast yourself early in the morning. I took up the offer, and decided to get the same thing, M-F: Pork and Egg on a bun. It is now week 4 of this choice. I have, I believe, 7 more weeks to go.

Not in the regret stage yet.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

just made some buckwheat pancakes for the first time in a while. p good, but you gotta get the batter real thin. much more purple than regular pancakes also substantially less cakey

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like to swish around the warm bottom dregs of a forgotten cheap lager beer from a house party as an amuse bouche

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mods please change the thread title to Breakfast Nut tia

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Any suggestions if you like a good breakfast rut but your partner likes to sleep in?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Outrail posted:

Any suggestions if you like a good breakfast rut but your partner likes to sleep in?
honestly i like to sleep in and uhhhhhhh well it better be good for waking me the gently caress up

i like maximum sleep, doesnt matter whos next to me

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maple syrup is good on breakfast sausage.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
The perfect morning is: Wake up, gently caress, go back to sleep, wake up, awkward shower sex, make breakfast, have a nap.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Outrail posted:

gently caress them, let them nap, then go cook them breakfast, then gently caress them again

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Outrail posted:

The perfect morning is: Wake up, gently caress, go back to sleep, wake up, awkward shower sex, make breakfast, have a nap.

Shower sex sucks. Yeah i said it

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

shower sex is not for penetrating its for luxuriating in the wet presence of the one before you

also massage their scalp

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

take it to the breakfast nut thread

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Statutory Ape posted:

shower sex is not for penetrating its for luxuriating in the wet presence of the one before you

also massage their scalp

That's not sex that's bathing together which is fine lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Dixville posted:

That's not sex that's bathing together which is fine lol

sorry i start my foreplay well in advance and also after

im just a blockbuster tryna get a sequel

E; tbh sorry i just realized this was the actual breakfast thread i thought this was the breakfast sex threadd

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Sometimes you wake up and have sex and then you take a shower together and you realize you got a little left in the tank! No shame!

My favorite breakfast is to slice up a tomato, throw it on an I toasted bagel, then take a slice of Pepper Jack or Provolone and melt it over the tomatoes until the bagel is lightly toasted, then take it out of the oven and thrown some sliced avocado on the cheese while it’s cooking to bind to the fruit and make it stick together, then I streak it in Sriracha or Cholula. It’s so good every time

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bust Rodd posted:

Sometimes you wake up and have sex and then you take a shower together and you realize you got a little left in the tank! No shame!

Yeah but getting sprayed with water while trying to gently caress always just felt awkward to me. I dunno i don't really enjoy showers at the best of times so maybe it's just me

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Dixville posted:

Yeah but getting sprayed with water while trying to gently caress always just felt awkward to me. I dunno i don't really enjoy showers at the best of times so maybe it's just me

yeah, it's one of those were I'm not really into it just logistically (slippery, temperature differentials, placement, all of that) but I've never told anyone that either (too rude.)

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Chinatown posted:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Outrail posted:

Shower sex is terribly awkward and it has never been enjoyable. Shower heavy petting and oral? Sure. Full-on shower sex? No way.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
nonsexual, lighthearted cheerful showering together for the epic win, tbh

I break breakfast ruts by having a few days where i make lunch/dinner style things for breakfast. i get sick of it pretty fast then eggs and orange juice sound good and easy again :,)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Chinatown posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3924322&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Shower sex is terribly awkward and it has never been enjoyable. Shower heavy petting and oral? Sure. Full-on shower sex? No way.

Agreed. It wouldn't be a proper breakfast without it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just combine the threads for a rut n’ nut extravaganza

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
This is for breakfast please, not goons pretending they've had sex

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I had a burrito for breakfast.

Not a breakfast burrito, a regular one.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Universe Master posted:

I had a burrito for breakfast.

Not a breakfast burrito, a regular one.

I don't think you're allowed to violate the Geneva Convention before noon.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't think you're allowed to violate the Geneva Convention before noon.

Fine, next time i'll put cornflakes in my shrimp alfredo.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i like those lil 50 cent ritos that come in a red plastic wrap

also the boxed version of basically teh same things

theyre terrible for you and its basically just grease and carbs with some brown paste but otoh

they hit some certain great notes

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Statutory Ape posted:

theyre terrible for you and its basically just grease and carbs with some brown paste but otoh

Ah yes, the culinary answer to the brown note.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Outrail posted:

Ah yes, the culinary answer to the brown note.

my friend youll find that the brown note is best sung in a whole body chorale effortt

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Sometimes I would get a breakfast burrito or quesadilla for lunch from the fairly awesome cafeteria at my last job. More often than a regular burrito. Too bad that job sucked in most other ways...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Statutory Ape posted:

Tina's burritos. Red Hot Beef ftw

I legit prefer them to some of the other frozen burritos. I was stoked to see a local brand offering frozen Chorizo burritos etc/ here. I don't know if they gently caress up the freezing process but those things always come out with a rock hard/half empty tortilla and they are basically inedible.

Tina's on the other hand are extremely reliable food stuffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Just lol if you don't eat a full English breakfast every morning.