Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

this is the end

the day of the big car rally

barracuda "speed" flechette chatting with the two girls and pink miniature dinosaur he solves mysteries with

"good luck, ladies!" says barracuda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

the girls' run proceeds without incident

but their car's brakes are put to the test

barracuda's run sets a record time but ends in tragedy

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 07:27 on May 28, 2020

The Voice of Labor

is this

heaven?

nope. things are looking bad for barracuda

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 09:15 on May 28, 2020

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

The Voice of Labor posted:

this post reserved

Can I reserve a post too?

The Voice of Labor

oh no. it's the fire truck!

legend

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 09:02 on May 28, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is awesome. Thank you for sharing; could you please post in this thread here so you get credit for your entry? I want to make sure you get full credit for your entry. I am so proud of you!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3922238&pagenumber=2

I have a huge Fresnel lens out in my garage that I'm going to use to utilize the power of the Sun to destroy a Match Box car, because you my friend have inspired me to further the original intent of my own entry. If that proves to fall short, I will then use a blow torch to incinerate and obliviate an Match Box car out of this universe, and into another- one in which Match Box cars do not exist, for they have been reduced to the least sum of their components.

I swear to God, as my witness; if the above two methods fail to provide suitable entertainment, I will DESTROY AN MATCHBOX CAR WITH A HAMMER.

So help me God...

And I might even do it if the other two methods ARE satisfactory

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

If you do so please wear safety glasses PSP

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

If you do so please wear safety glasses PSP

Will do!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

The Voice of Labor

when I am done I will post in the main thread, destruction pal. I still have to do some sorting and editing and I have to figure out how to crop and pan in Vegas.

e: I may even have to reserve a fourth post

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 05:53 on May 28, 2020

The Voice of Labor

the final reserved post:

how I maded this. I asked the wife to pick up a toy car at the dollar store, she brought home a three pack. they pop open real easy with a small flat head screwdriver. the heads are airsoft pellets, I wish they were a little smaller but that's what I have. the arms are plastic coated paper clips, cut and bent to position and size. the hair is qtip colored with marker and cut up party streamer. super glue holds everything together. the dinosaur is a little rubber dinosaur cut to fit. after filling up the interior, the metal body snaps right back on the frame.

all the photomatography is a consumer dslr and a macrolense. no processing other than the fade effect on the two animated gifs. lighting when needed was a flashlight and a uv flashlight.

the rock was the biggest rock I found while digging up the yard to put a garden in. the daughter helped with the action shots.

Khanstant
cant wait to see that big rock

City of Glompton

very cool! :golfclap:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

Khanstant posted:

cant wait to see that big rock

it's big and fast