Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals
I'd like to tell you a bit about my uncles, if I may.

Uncle Paul is generally pretty chill, but he always gets a bit sad if people don't laugh at his jokes because they're too young to understand the references. Paul is 60 next year and is a widower. He's been thinking about getting a dog for a companion, but is uncertain he could handle the loss if it died.

Uncle Randy's always ready to go, he's a loving legend. He wears his phone on a lanyard around his neck because he heard it protects you from "trouser cancer". He enjoys laughter and making love to his wife.

Uncle Brenticle absolutely STINKS of petrol and seaweed at all times. He has recently stopped going to church because he is embarrassed by the rattling noise his balls make on the pew when he thinks about Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

may we ask them for advice?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

> offer beer to each uncle

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Are they more if a beer or wine crowd? Maybe port? Paul seems like a port guy.

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals

Heather Papps posted:

may we ask them for advice?

Absolutely. What is on your mind and who would you like input from?

biosterous posted:

> offer beer to each uncle

Randy & Brenticle thank you and accept. Paul politely asks what kind of beer it is before he makes his decision.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Are they more if a beer or wine crowd? Maybe port? Paul seems like a port guy.

Randy's definitely a beer guy. He experimented with homebrew last year but got bored with it. If you ask him about it, he says it's that the kit wasn't up to standard, they provided the wrong sort of hops etc. Paul would be secretly pleased you assessed him as a wine drinker (particularly port, which he considers to be a 'fancy wine') - he likes to be seen to enjoy wine but I'm not sure he REALLY does. It would be easy to mock him for being pretentious, but it's pretty harmless and it's nice for him to have something to pretend to be interested in.

Brenticle enjoys strong, cloudy scrumpy. He calls it 'Tractor Wine'.

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals
Oh, and I know nobody asked this, but last week I noticed Paul browsing the Margaritaville website for close to an hour before printing off a couple of pictures. I didn't ask him about it, but I thought it was relevant for the thread.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

my truck has cracked 3/5 of the leafs in the spring pack. does uncle brenticle think it's still safe to drive? i wrapped them with baling wire and duct tape so they wouldn't come out and jam into something

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

he smells like he might know

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

biosterous

i've got a pack of molson canadian that i mostly use as cooking stock, a couple porters and stouts from local breweries that i like, and i think there's some ipas left over from the last time i hosted, they can take their pick!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

Chris Pistols posted:

Absolutely. What is on your mind and who would you like input from?

i think i could use a lil perspective on heartbreak/romance from Uncles Paul and Randy, and i need advice on procuring/carving/seasoning a good walking/smacking stick and Brenticle looks like the guy to ask.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

my stepwife loves that baby uncle meme

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals

owlhawk911 posted:

my truck has cracked 3/5 of the leafs in the spring pack. does uncle brenticle think it's still safe to drive? i wrapped them with baling wire and duct tape so they wouldn't come out and jam into something

He says it's only safe to drive if you're going straight to get it fixed. He likes a bit of banter & jokes, but not when it comes to vehicular safety. Also, it was my mistake: he smells of DIESEL, not petrol (petrol gives him a headache, diesel doesn't). His friend has a boat.

biosterous posted:

i've got a pack of molson canadian that i mostly use as cooking stock, a couple porters and stouts from local breweries that i like, and i think there's some ipas left over from the last time i hosted, they can take their pick!

Paul is delighted by the choices but is more delighted by your affable and generous spirit. In a barbecue type situation, he would likely have two of your IPAs but sit with you while he drank them so as not to be rude.

Heather Papps posted:

i think i could use a lil perspective on heartbreak/romance from Uncles Paul and Randy, and i need advice on procuring/carving/seasoning a good walking/smacking stick and Brenticle looks like the guy to ask.

I'm a bit hesitant to talk to Paul about heartbreak& romance as he still is in emotional turmoil after the death of his wife. First couple of years were very rough, but he's made some great progress. Even so, I'm going to let him share thoughts about his wife at his own pace. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you can respect that.

Randy joked that he didn't want to tell me his romance secrets in case I made moves on his (admittedly saucy) wife. He says a great way to impress a lady is with a forwards roll: Whether entering a business meeting or casually chatting at a social gathering, performing a well-executed forwards roll will make a woman unable to think of anything else but you. He also says that rivers are a great place for first dates. If it doesn't seem to be going well, you can comment on how poo poo the river looks compared to how incredible it usually looks. Blame the conditions of the river for any flaw in the date.

Uncle Brenticle's stick was actually a gift from an old college roommate. It was bought & delivered through Amazon and sadly the sender never saw how small it was. Far too small! Uncle Brenticle still uses the walking stick as he has fond memories of his roommate and the singular homosexual experience they shared.

alnilam

What are the uncles' opinions on types of grill (charcoal, propane, gas, propane or gas with IR??)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
are any of them still on good terms with uncle kracker

asking for a friend (uncle kracker)

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
who is your aunt, is she wise or full of tales?