Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
I'll start:

Random acts of violence are fun but do you know what is even more fun? Calculated mischief. Good mischief takes time, but if you plant the seed it will grow.

In the office - plant disturbing or annoying images facedown in the middle of a stack of blank papers in the printer's most used feeding tray. Some unlucky rear end in a top hat (or just you if it backfires: bonus points if this happens after someone else gets hit so that the attention is not on you as a perpetrator) will then have an opportunity to present a packet of information with something...unprofessional on it.

Your neighbors - Hey rear end in a top hat, your bushes and bamboo plants that were trendy for a second a few years ago are drooping into my property and causing a fire hazard. If you are a Goon on a budget you can simply pick a few succulent clippings from the plants in homedepot when no one is looking. Did you know succulents can grow from clippings with enough patience? Did you know that they are incredibly aggressive when they take root? Perhaps grow a succulent out, plant the fresh clippings in their nice flower pots and watch as they water and tend to the murderer of their prized plants. Let's not forget, if your neighbor is flush with bushes and the like it never hurt to leave some odorous food in them in the dark of the night. The mice and roaches and other fun critters will be pleased. Is your neighborhood too clean? Then what is stopping you from buying some feeder mice and getting that colony started? Are you stupid or are you angry? If you are stupid and angry like me then get to work.

Your biggest enemy - Fun fact: bed bugs can live for a year without any food. If you have ever known the displeasure of an infestation then you understand how horrendous those little fucks are. Before you bring in the big guns and set your entire building on fire to purge the little bastards, invest in capturing some live ones and any eggs you can get and put them in a container (ideally one they cannot escape from) for later. Plant these fuckers in the bag of that one person who laughs and eats too loudly at lunch, give them to your ex cloaked in something he/she left at your house, or just be a real baller and leave them in the wealthiest neighborhood you can find and enjoy sticking it to the one percent.

Warm Regards,

-Forbidden Sock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
all i noticed is that you said then when you meant than

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

The Cockler posted:

all i noticed is that you said then when you meant than

That's what I get for late posting, I'll rewrite it tomorrow if I remember.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ForbiddenSock posted:

That's what I get for late posting, I'll rewrite it tomorrow if I remember.

some pretty stupid poo poo imo

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

The Cockler posted:

some pretty stupid poo poo imo

That's fair, but I hope someone else comes along with funnier poo poo. I'm bored.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ForbiddenSock posted:

That's fair, but I hope someone else comes along with funnier poo poo. I'm bored.

this is an unpopular opinion but it takes two to tango

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Take your mind to more wholesome pastures, friends.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Revenge is so boring. Anyone with half a brain can plot a course of suffering. It takes a true talent to weave oneself into the subject's life. Become a friend, a lover, a lending hand. Then, once you've established yourself as someone with whom they can rely, you fake your death in front of them. The most horrendous way imaginable. Really make them feel the void of you leaving. Then, slap them on the back of the head at YOUR FUNERAL and say "stop drinking my teas at lunch, Susan".

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Living well is the best revenge

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

although i hear that running a front end loader though the portacom of a guy that hasn't paid you is a close second

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

ForbiddenSock posted:

I'll start:

Your neighbors - Hey rear end in a top hat, your bushes and bamboo plants that were trendy for a second a few years ago are drooping into my property and causing a fire hazard. If you are a Goon on a budget you can simply pick a few succulent clippings from the plants in homedepot when no one is looking. Did you know succulents can grow from clippings with enough patience? Did you know that they are incredibly aggressive when they take root? Perhaps grow a succulent out, plant the fresh clippings in their nice flower pots and watch as they water and tend to the murderer of their prized plants. Let's not forget, if your neighbor is flush with bushes and the like it never hurt to leave some odorous food in them in the dark of the night. The mice and roaches and other fun critters will be pleased. Is your neighborhood too clean? Then what is stopping you from buying some feeder mice and getting that colony started? Are you stupid or are you angry? If you are stupid and angry like me then get to work.

-Forbidden Sock

Do you really think that a loving cactus is more invasive than bamboo?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

get them to open a delicious can of mixed nuts but then springy snakes jump out! and then you have to spend like 20 minutes getting the snakes back in

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
We all need revenge on OP for this thread.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Go to your 20 year high school reunion as the successful, paunchy computer-touching goon you are, and really show that bitch Amanda what a mistake she made when she called you "a tiny dicked Christopher Lloyd-looking motherfucker" in front of the whole Home Economics class junior year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Sunswipe posted:

We all need revenge on OP for this thread.

Lmao well poo poo that backfired.