Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

nice X to kings side rook gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

nice X to kings side rook gambit

Check mate but the check bounced!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

oh, brother (it is a printer joke)

this is the bummer, honestly. i have a printer, but when i moved in the winter, i didn't think i'd need it, and figured i could print stuff at the library worst case scenario. i didn't have enough imagination, the scenario worsened. next time i go south or someone comes north i'll have one brought up but life comes at you fast sometimes!

where are you. i have a printer i am prepared to carry to your house personally

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Robot Made of Meat

Heather Papps posted:

oh, brother (it is a printer joke)

this is the bummer, honestly. i have a printer, but when i moved in the winter, i didn't think i'd need it, and figured i could print stuff at the library worst case scenario. i didn't have enough imagination, the scenario worsened. next time i go south or someone comes north i'll have one brought up but life comes at you fast sometimes!

Perhaps you could find a goon who would be willing to carry his printer across town to your abode so that you could use it? I know it sounds unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

owlhawk911 posted:

where are you. i have a printer i am prepared to carry to your house personally

Dammit!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

my fingers are still crossed that the bright yellow comic sans keyboard makes it's way to my door

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

Alternatively, to make the old joke take even more effort and be even more uncomfortable, may I offer to carry you to my house, where I have a printer? What's that, you will just walk over? No, no I insist.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twenty Four posted:

Alternatively, to make the old joke take even more effort and be even more uncomfortable, may I offer to carry you to my house, where I have a printer? What's that, you will just walk over? No, no I insist.

firemans carry or like a baby in front or piggyback or some other method i couldn't even dream of?!?!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

torture rack, and every step taken is a full lunge

:evilbuddy: on u both :evilbuddy:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him