Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ad by Khad posted:

That's a fancy steelseries headset, your IT DEPT likes you and wishes you good luck in pwning them loving idiot loser pubstar nerdos in accounting

Apparently the more professional ones are all sold out in the working from home era

These at least don't look ridiculous and are actually very comfortable

But reading that on the box has to count for am HR case at the very least. Maybe even constructive dismissal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Your IT department is fully jokerfied

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Apparently the more professional ones are all sold out in the working from home era

These at least don't look ridiculous and are actually very comfortable

But reading that on the box has to count for am HR case at the very least. Maybe even constructive dismissal

Do you think it was just on the boxes you got

or they should have unboxed it so you didnt read generic crap

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

A Grand Egg posted:

Do you think it was just on the boxes you got

or they should have unboxed it so you didnt read generic crap

I wouldn't put anything past those assholes

I think we should force IT people to legally change their name every 14 days

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

A Grand Egg posted:

Its a good mouse

I'm so loving confused are we talking about a mouse or a headset here

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
How much xp do I get from posting?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
PEOPLE OF SKYRIM

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Sjs00 posted:

I'm so loving confused are we talking about a mouse or a headset here

Just the same brand

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Give Ladies Honest Fucks

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Greg Left His Family :(

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A Grand Egg posted:

Its a good mouse

Try winding up any right-wing coworkers by telling them that's the symbol for the eighth gender.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sunswipe posted:

Try winding up any right-wing coworkers by telling them that's the symbol for the eighth gender.
ive been among right-wingers on christmas eve hearing them discuss essentially murder fantasies. being wound up is who they are

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Sunswipe posted:

I work in a good workplace,the worst I could do is hurt some old womans feeling and say it negates the power of echinacea or something.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Lol the things light up and change colours

I can’t stop turning my head on teams meetings to check if I’m Mountain Dew green or Doritos orange

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im looking for the "close the curtains" meme but when he closes the curtains his computer lights up with rainbow colors

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Noblesse Obliged posted:

.....has...has that been a problem up until now?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Listen man I'm just trying to get my password reset.

It's not my fault I have to come up with a completely original 12 character password containing letters, capital letters, numbers and symbols once every fortnight because you guys can't get your poo poo together

Meanwhile the erp system looks like an early nineties BBS system while you move everything to VS servers

What the hell are you thinking? "The internet. Well known place to securely store things"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!