Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Jake forgets about Chinatown immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Lost in Translation as a movie where a couple who is moving in together buys a bunch of Ikea furniture and the instructions destroy their 5 year relationship by making them realize they don't actually know each other well at all.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
RoboCop but he shoots off the guy's dick and balls.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Robocop, but he resolves every situation by shooting off someone's dick and balls. Including the bit where a reporter asks if he has a message for the children of Detroit.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Hell, just let Fatal Farms direct an entire RoboCop remake.

Video linked is eventually NSFW.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

Hell, just let Fatal Farms direct an entire RoboCop remake.

Video linked is eventually NSFW.

I know what you've linked to without looking. I've seen it so many times before. I'm going to watch it again.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Indiana Jones except he steals artifacts from the British Museum and returns them to their country of origin

He still punches a lot of nazis but they're not technically the antagonists or even really part of the story at all, there's just random interludes during which the central plot grinds to a halt so he can punch nazis that are just in the wrong place (in Indy's way) at the wrong time (when Indy is alive)

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

sure okay posted:

Fight club but flip all the genders

Fight Club but it's David Fincher working on another season of Mindhunter because it's a bad movie

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Schindler's List but with Indiana Jones punching the nazis

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Fight Club directed by David Lynch, starring Kyle MacLachlan

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Onward except it's 2010 so it's voiced by Jack Black and Michael Cera

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Hoosiers, but the sub-textual racism is more overt.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Riatsala posted:

Onward except it's 2010 so it's voiced by Jack Black and Michael Cera

Onward except it isn't boring, unfunny and isn't made by the Monsters University dude.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The second Star Wars film, only Darth Vader is replaced with a cricket official who hits people with a cricket bat. I call it "The Umpire Strikes Back."

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
That boring Hulu documentary about the Biosphere but instead of it being a depressing failure, a couple of goof slackers accidentally get locked in and hijinks ensue. They cause problems and almost cause the project to fail, but they get their act together with the power of friendship with the rest of the crew by doing the safety dance for several days and cleaning up a little bit.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Sunswipe posted:

The second Star Wars film, only Darth Vader is replaced with a cricket official who hits people with a cricket bat. I call it "The Umpire Strikes Back."

That's a wicket pun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Any Quentin Tarantino movie but with well-written dialogue and relatable characters that aren't just the qualities of an edgy Reddit teen personified. Also way less foot stuff.