Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

joe biden was the greater evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I'm excited for the chud terrorism and riots that will ensue when biden bucks the trend, loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college vote

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

joe biden proves his status as master negotiator by offering the trump crowd the one thing it always wanted but never thought it could have: chins

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'm excited for the chud terrorism and riots that will ensue when biden bucks the trend, loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college vote

This is probably not a possible outcome, because it requires losing a poo poo ton of votes in California and New York while somehow holding impossibly thin margins in the swingy states

That said, I dream of this happening because it would be an absolutely amazing fireworks display

Edit: but wait! I forgot he might not be on the ballot at all in Ohio. Odds are they figure out a work around but if they don’t then this might actually be possible

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'm excited about the Biden-Harris campaign!

Excited for Biden to lose so badly that he shits himself and dies.

burdin will be the first president who shits himself before and after he dies