Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
We're watching some random assortment of stuff because 2006 was exhibitions and 2007 was cancelled one game in due to brawling (in 2008 they changed to rules to say guys with serious criminal convictions couldn't play, which led to Verdi boycotting that year, lol)

http://psp-tv.com/r/CalcioStorico

So it's just some fun stuff

2005 seems to have been a normal-ish year, so that'll be up soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Sorry Calcio friends, it's been a while

One of the accounts on youtube doesn't allow embedding their videos, so that nixes some of the mid 2000s stuff

But we've got a 04 and 05 game ready for watching (one game from 05 got called midway through when a team lost too many players to injury and were down like 6 1/2 to 1/2, but that's not available to group watch :saddowns: )

http://psp-tv.com/r/CalcioStorico

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Apparently the draw for this year went ahead and covid permitting the semifinals are bianchi v azzuri and rossi v verde

Here's hoping it goes ahead

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

ilmucche posted:

Apparently the draw for this year went ahead and covid permitting the semifinals are bianchi v azzuri and rossi v verde

Here's hoping it goes ahead

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Delayed til September, I think?

https://www.lanazione.it/firenze/cronaca/calcio-storico-si-gioca-a-settembre-decise-le-date-1.6351668/amp

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Semi finals will be September 11 & 12

Finals on September 19

do we want a new thread?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Finals on September 19

do we want a new thread?

yes. sticky it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

LobsterMobster posted:

Finals on September 19

do we want a new thread?

Yeah because the plague era doesnt count