Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The term screw the pooch means to make a large embarrassing mistake. (Reputable source here.)

There are many, many ways to screw the pooch. Here are some that just sprang to mind:
  • Gangbang the greyhound: Regrettable group idiocy.
  • Pull the pit bull: Quickly performed misbehavior that nonetheless will be remembered with embarrassment long after.
  • Split the Chihuahua (aka split through the shiatsu): Make a small but very messy mistake, requiring an inordinate amount of cleanup for its size.
ITT, coin your own variations of screw the pooch. If nothing springs to mind, sit quietly and trawl your memory for some of those acts you'd rather forget. Or if you dare, ask friends, family, work colleagues or other goons to remind you of them.

State your 'screw the pooch' subtype (as in the list above), and optionally mention what foul behavior of yours made you think of it.

Here's a list of dog breeds to help you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dog_breeds

The last time I screwed the pooch was just now, by creating this thread.

No real life anecdotes about having sexual intercourse with actual canines pls, tia.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jun 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
:dance:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"loving the neighbors dog" is when you have a few too many Negronis, hop the fence, and take my neighbors dog to pound town.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The ol' Morally Inept

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Fug the pug

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Pet the Shepherd - Sleeping (consensually) with someone who is an authority figure in your life. See also: making GBS threads Where You Eat

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
:gooncamp:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sniffing rear end - sniffing rear end

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Doodle the poodle

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
get screwed by the pooch - considered more embarrassing even thouh that's not fair because it's not your fault

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thanks for contributing, pooch screwers. I wonder which other goons are busy right now loving the French Spaniel or boning the basset.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Icochet posted:

Sniffing rear end - sniffing rear end

I remember Cheech & Chong doing this to each other in one of their stage shows, while some poor member of European royalty watched with embarrassment from her balcony seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HYyBmXwhFY

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Boffing the Basenji

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sampling the dogshit

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Dodging the doberman

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Beating off the bulldog

(maybe this already exists, bulldogs can't mate naturally because their anatomy is all hosed up)

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Forcing yourself sexually upon a dog and rightfully going to jail.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mooey Cow posted:

Forcing yourself sexually upon a dog and rightfully going to jail.

it's a harsh world, but you don't have to be ashamed of how you were born.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's a harsh world, but you don't have to be ashamed of how you were born.

i am proud and honored to be a son of a bitch.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
buttmunch the basset hound

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
:yikes:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I worked construction as a concrete laborer back in 1999-2001. "loving the dog" was construction worker slang for looking busy while not actually doing any work. I don't know if this phrase has stuck around.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Pound the hound

Eff the Afghan (Effin' the Afghan)

Hump the husky

Masturbate the mastiff

Pork the Yorkie

Slam the samoyed

Bugger the Magyar Agar

Kai Kai the Kai Ken

Kai Kai the Klee Kai

Teketeketeketeke fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jun 6, 2020

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Engage in sexual intercourse with a canine

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Please don't take the above post as an order. No one would do such a thing unless they were morally inept to the highest degree

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Pullin' off the puli.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Raw doggin’

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
climbing up inside clifford's rear end in a top hat

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

My god what is that man doing to that giant red dogs giant rear end in a top hat

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
there was thread recently where someone said 'hosed the dog' and sooo many people jumped on him like this guy actually wanted to gently caress dogs. it was very 2020 internet.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

The Walrus posted:

"..."hosed the dog"..."
get a load of this guy that wants to gently caress dogs

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Calling out the dogfucker

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I leave my TV on for security when I'm out, and am not particular about the channel. Arrived home just now to find an Australian cartoon on, with talking dogs in it. Not very entertaining as it happens (some dogs would say 'like this thread', but gently caress you), and I just caught the end so I don't know if there were any dog boners earlier in the episode. In any case, being a kids' cartoon they would not have referred to them as shaggin' the sheepdog or doin' a dingo.

Pumpin' the pup? We will not go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Walrus posted:

there was thread recently where someone said 'hosed the dog' and sooo many people jumped on him like this guy actually wanted to gently caress dogs. it was very 2020 internet.

That's where I first heard the phrase, and I thank that dog fucker goon whose name I've forgotten for helping expand my vocabulary.

I don't have to worry about such moral quandaries myself, as I don't own a dog and other people's are too hard to catch.