Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
No I don't, OP.

Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
take me home, country floam

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Is that her o face

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

shovelbum posted:

Is that her o face

Cathy... have my retarded baby.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Whooping Crabs posted:

Oh yeah floam and gak had this nasty chemical smell that would get all over your hands after using it. Didn't stop me from playing with it though.

they had a "Smell My Gak" product line that had various scents. I liked the 'buttered popcorn' one but my friend could not stand it to the point where it made him feel queasy, although he had a weak stomach to begin with he was always getting sick on carnival rides and stuff

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I never liked floam. The texture was weird and gritty and i didn't like how it smelled. That's my floam story y'all hope you enjoyed it

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Charles posted:

If you're an OG like me you remember when Nickelodeon was a bunch of Canadian TV shows and poo poo
The original Nickeoleon slime was oatmeal and green food coloring and not particularly slimy at all. More chunky.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dixville posted:

I never liked floam. The texture was weird and gritty and i didn't like how it smelled. That's my floam story y'all hope you enjoyed it

You don't have to refer to my penis as floam anymore

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAIt4MgnHc

Does ooze count as slime?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I had popcorn scented gak. I can't tell you why they made gak popcorn scented, but I owned it.
The smell would rub off on almost anything it touched.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
i was more of a squand man myself

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Enter sqand man

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I molded a dildo out of floam and left it in my older sisters underwear drawer and my mom found it and they sent my sister to a sexual addiction camp in Utah.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

i was more of a squand man myself

I don't remember squand but this is one hell of a commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prMOfdjyFK0

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Marc Summers invented Floam

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

bird with big dick posted:

I molded a dildo out of floam and left it in my older sisters underwear drawer and my mom found it and they sent my sister to a sexual addiction camp in Utah.

How’d she kill herself?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Never seen it, op. My brother was 6 years younger and this would have been right up his alley, but it doesn't look familiar at all.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

floam is highly addictive. I've eaten at least 8 oz of floam every day for 25 years

and per se and
May 17, 2020
I remember playing with Slime as a kid and telling my cousin how awesome it felt if you pressed it against your ear. So of course she tried doing that and promptly got it stuck in her long hair, resulting in her needing a buzz cut, lots of tears and a very angry aunt. I was mostly pissed off that my Slime got ruined.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I was walking down the street and all the sudden this guy in a wizard's outfit runs up to me, pulls up his robe and floams all over the place.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Salty Josh posted:

I was walking down the street and all the sudden this guy in a wizard's outfit runs up to me, pulls up his robe and floams all over the place.

Floamy Josh

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Floam was awesome, the Nickelodeon aesthetic of the 90's in general was awesome. I have a lifelong love of neon colors and gross out humor thanks to Uh Oh and You Can't Do That On Television

I bet you needed about loving five hundred dollars of Floam to make the dinosaur in the picture, and after fifteen minutes of walking your dino on the carpet the Floam was so flecked with carpet fibre and hairs that it was forever more unusable, and the stains never came out of your carpet afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

BigBadSteve posted:

I bet you needed about loving five hundred dollars of Floam to make the dinosaur in the picture, and after fifteen minutes of walking your dino on the carpet the Floam was so flecked with carpet fibre and hairs that it was forever more unusable, and the stains never came out of your carpet afterwards.

I would spend 500 dollars
And I would spend 500 more
Just to be the man who spent 1000 dollars
To make a dinosaur out of Floam