Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AfterthoughtC
Jul 24, 2022
Palestinian Relief Bundle

https://itch.io/b/2321/palestinian-relief-bundle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Some highlights from 7th Guest in the Steam thread:

The 7th Guest posted:

if you like to support a good cause and don't mind having an itch.io account full of random indie stuff, there's a Palestine relief bundle that just went live:

https://itch.io/b/2321/palestinian-relief-bundle

Newer additions that I've seen: Beep's Escape (speccy-style adventure), Bossgame, Coffee Talk, A Monster's Expedition (this one is fantastic), Extreme Meatpunks Forever: Bound by Ash, Mothered, An Outcry, Elephantasy Flipside (p good isometric puzzle platformer), Brush Burial (lo-fi imm sim), Kandria, Teocida, Hill Agency: Purity Decay

Returning games that you might have missed out on from past bundles: ZeroRanger, A Short Hike, Wandersong, Bleed 2, Underhero, Fortune 499, Beglitched, Fatum Betula, Anodyne, They Bleed Pixels, Solas 128, Love 2: Kuso, Hyper Gunsport, Pixross (it's picross), Horizon Vanguard (hella fun VR rail shooter), GB Rober

also the OSTs for Unbeatable and Grindstone

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Looks like theres a lot of new stuff in these bundles compared to previous bundles in the last few years, but also a lot of ones that turn up in these bundles a lot.

Lots of eye catching ones though. :3

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
Yeah I saw a few I was interested in, like Coffee Talk, Magic Wand (made by the SPACE FUNERAL folks), and Lordsworn, a TTRPG about crusaders who are basically doing the walk of shame back home after their god bites it in the climatic battle.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
That's your greatest weapon.

On that note, the TTRPG Bundle for Trans Rights in West Virginia is now live, from the same organizer that did the ones for Florida and Texas: https://itch.io/b/2383/ttrpgs-for-trans-rights-west-virginia

Over 500 games/assets/modules for a $5 charity donation, including a couple of my games. Obviously, it's a big mix of stuff, but included are some things like adventures for Mork Borg, Mothership, and Ironsworn too. Hopefully, it'll be on The Bundle Browser soon.

And in addition to the current Palestine bundle for the Palestine Children's Relief Fund, there's also another Palestine charity TTRPG bundle currently scheduled for the month of June, this time benefiting Medical Aid for Palestinians: TTRPGs for Palestine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Imma keep on re-acquiring all the strange RPGs, for justice!