Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I looked all over and couldn't find a Smite thread so I guess I have to start one. I started playing when I got a bunch of free stuff from Games with Gold but eventually I figured since all I did was play arena it wasn't really worth my time so I stopped. Then I got some more free stuff from Game Pass Ultimate so I started playing again. Then they released Cthulhu so I got really interested. So far my main hang up with playing Conquest is knowing what items to buy. I just don't know whih ones to pick. Do we have anyone playing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

I just found this thread via the Search as I was also curious if there was a thread here. I'm a complete beginner so I'd hoped there might have been a community here. I'm down to discuss as I feel my way around though.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Honestly I'm not that good at the game. I just learned where my bookmarks are so I found this thread had a reply.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878262