Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
good news all the ultimate remake is upon us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-sW5hb3i3E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

quickly realized it was a fake, kept listening for the conan soundtrack

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

good news all the ultimate remake is upon us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-sW5hb3i3E

gently caress you.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
8k quality remake of Maniac Mansion

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zurtilik posted:

8k quality remake of Maniac Mansion

i sort of wonder why this hasn't happened actually. doesn't lucasarts own MM? disney's thing lately is just to take nostalgia properties and hand them off to popular creators, you'd think the mouse would license it to somebody.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

i sort of wonder why this hasn't happened actually. doesn't lucasarts own MM? disney's thing lately is just to take nostalgia properties and hand them off to popular creators, you'd think the mouse would license it to somebody.
yeah, maniac mansion is a lucas thing. disney licensed day of the tentacle to double fine for the remaster, and that includes the original un-enhanced maniac mansion in the same place as it was in the original game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Trash Ops posted:

Parasite Eve pls

Square lost the rights to the book a long time ago so they can’t do anything with the original game. It’s dead