Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Khanstant posted:

*bites off the ends of the breadstick and starts drinking italian dressing with it like a straw*

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

biting into the breadstick to reach the molten core of minestrone, in the old country we call it the gentleman’s gogurt

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

soup, salad, breadsticks

pick 2 :evilbuddy:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wearing a lampshade

Heather Papps posted:

soup, salad, breadsticks

pick 2 :evilbuddy:

Choose the breadstick, and you will join me.
Choose the salad, and you will join your mother... in the salad bar line.

Finger Prince

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. Skip the appetizer—the story ends, you order from the entrées and eat whatever you want to eat. You get the unlimited soup salad and breadsticks —you stay in Olive Garden and I show you how deep the salad bowl goes.

The Voice of Labor

you can have as much soup salad and breadsticks as you like but social taboos against abuse of the commons and gluttony prevent you taking too much

Manifisto

server: today, you can have as much soup, salad, and breadsticks as you can fit in your . . .

[rolls "body part" die]

. . . cupped hands!

[customer is visibly relieved]

[camera pans to a different customer with a determined look on his face, unbuckling his belt]

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. Skip the appetizer—the story ends, you order from the entrées and eat whatever you want to eat. You get the unlimited soup salad and breadsticks —you stay in Olive Garden and I show you how deep the salad bowl goes.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

Olive Garden manager presenting the breadsticks salad and soup to me and my friends: and whoever constructs a bridge that holds the most weight... gets to leave

The Voice of Labor

it is the 7-11 and it is only selling soup salad and breadsticks as a limited release in a few test markets

Escape From Noise

albany academy posted:

Choose the breadstick, and you will join me.
Choose the salad, and you will join your mother... in the salad bar line.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Finger Prince posted:

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

FutonForensic

too much soup *sobbing* there's too much soup

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

server: today, you can have as much soup, salad, and breadsticks as you can fit in your . . .

[rolls "body part" die]

. . . cupped hands!

[camera pans to a different customer with a determined look on his face, unbuckling his belt]

lol

Twenty Four

Despite the soup, salad, and breadsticks being limited, there is still a strict "no sharing" rule. If you want some you must order your own limited amount of soup, salad, and breadsticks.

Khanstant
day 631 of unlimited soup, salad, and breadstick

they moved me again, further back with the boxes of christmas decoration and the old uniforms. i can barely see the ladler when i call for more zuppa, it's so dark. i can tell they've started to just give me salads bussed from tables and not a day goes by when i wish i hadn't just gotten the limited time deal instead

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
McRib soup. Pickle fried salad. Szechuan Teriyaki breadsticks.

Finger Prince

Me, in Yurrup, beckoning the waiter to bring more and more of these weird soft breadsticks and that dipping sauce that's mainly just oil and some brown sour stuff, then getting a bill for €100 because there's 30x2€ orders of something called pane e olio on there.

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

[rolls "body part" die]

. . . cupped hands!

camera pans to me, looking on in jealousy, one breadstick crammed into my ear

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Khanstant posted:

day 631 of unlimited soup, salad, and breadstick

they moved me again, further back with the boxes of christmas decoration and the old uniforms. i can barely see the ladler when i call for more zuppa, it's so dark. i can tell they've started to just give me salads bussed from tables and not a day goes by when i wish i hadn't just gotten the limited time deal instead

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig