Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Snoochiedians: Humanoid aliens with a vertical ridge on their nose. Their society is built around the consumption of marjuyada, a barbiturate that increases hunger and reduces motivation. They are negotiating with our heroes for mass quantities of pizza-like foodstuffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The Dominion: They sell Dominos.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Funkopids: Small, squat, blocky creatures with beady eyes and limited mobility.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

The Proporpians: their society is regulated almost entirely around real estate. Owning more real estate, and developing it more productively, is the main measure of virtue, and most conflicts are caused and solved by the courts examining deeds. Also they're porpoises.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Bogus Adventure posted:

Funkopids: Small, squat, blocky creatures with beady eyes and limited mobility.

i would link a picture of a porg here but theyre too gross and i dont want to look at them

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

cuntman.net posted:

i would link a picture of a porg here but theyre too gross and i dont want to look at them

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pipipupupipul: Malodorous, misshapen, monstrosities who troll Galactic Internet forums from the safety of their homeworld, Besssmynt.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the rothstrygizzians: a sinister race of subterranean....it's a guy under a carpet sample. the same as last week's alien and the one before that. I give up.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Telerians: No, not the Talarians, Tellarites, Terellians, Terrelians, Terrellians, or Tyrellians. The Telerians are a Human-like alien species who wear small blue hats with propellers on the sides. They are an aggressive people whose technology rivals the that of the heroes of the show.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The Voice of Labor posted:

the rothstrygizzians: a sinister race of subterranean....it's a guy under a carpet sample. the same as last week's alien and the one before that. I give up.

Trying to workshop how I'm involved in this joke somehow

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

d'Loreans: a race of stainless steel beings who get busted for smuggling cocaine

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Roth posted:

Trying to workshop how I'm involved in this joke somehow

Don't worry, I'm sure Ami's computer will finish its analysis soon. Look at that thing beep away.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Croachidugs-A beetle-like species that infests starships. They feel comfortable coming out when the lights are off. However, as soon as someone turns on the light, they scramble to the nearest hiding place. Also, they poop wherever they feel like it.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I hate to tell you this buddy, but you have mice.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Vermuliks: A rodent-like species that walks on all fours and has a semi-prehensile tail. They are incredibly good at solving puzzles or designing solutions, but have an obsessive-compulsive need to gnaw on something at all times.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Copulatorz.

They're notorious for being horrible spacists.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Jizzians: sentient white blob-like slime creatures. Only available on streaming services. Too hot for broadcast.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

space otters

conquering Uranus with dexterity and guile

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

space otters

conquering Uranus with dexterity and guile

Lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

feebleoids. denizens of a planet with 1/20th earth's gravity. they are the aliens of the weak

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oversplainites.
Well, ACTUALLY, I think you'll find they prefer to be called...

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Felinalates: Yes I know we've already got cat-people, but those ones are "Honorable, yet sexy" while these ones are "Sexy, yet honorable."

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

The Bork.

Remember those Shiba Inu memes? Our marketing department suggested we straight up base an entire alien race on them for comic relief to net more viewers and network subscriptions.

The captain of our vessel learns a valuable lesson about not taking life too seriously and the Bork crew member learns about English grammar.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

frogge posted:

The Bork.

Bork? Sounds Sweedish...

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Swedes... IN SPAAAAACE! bork.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pigmaliens: A sentient porcine-like species obsessed with sculptures.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Flurphanarians, highly advanced, highly aggressive energy beings. They get defeated by the power of love.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Humens: a strange alien race from the other end of the universe that coincidentally evolved to look, sound, and act exactly like humans, because we ran out of budget extra early this week

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

RBA Starblade posted:

Humens: a strange alien race from the other end of the universe that coincidentally evolved to look, sound, and act exactly like humans, because we ran out of budget extra early this week

I absolutely do not remember the movie or series the following exchange is from but it was something extremely B list and 80s where a young man gets his friends to help him save a young 'alien' woman and one of them actually stops him and asks, "If she's alien, how come she looks like us?"

And without missing a beat, the protagonist replies "Don't you believe God created us in His image? Well, how many images do you think He has?"

I had a hard time deciding whether I wanted to punch the writer who came up with that, or congratulate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my personal favorite, species 8472