Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
snake hair man
YES op everybody already knows about this
NO op you are loving crazy
MAYBE it rings a bell could you elaborate?
I didn't play that game dumbass bitch op
me and the snakeman are loving
Goku
View Results

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm going to put no details in the op, add a poll, and then post an explanation in a reply

(people tend to ignore follow-up posts anyway, so this way people who are looking for an explanation will get it but the majority of respondents can just give a raw answer. this is very scientific)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
snakesplanation:
through some combination of the blurry textures, weird early rendering, low resolution, hud details, speed, and focusing on the character in thencenter of the screen, the pictures of bowser on the walls in this segment:

consistently looked like a man with snakes for hair, to me

but not just me! this turned out to be one of those "imagining a guy running alongside the car" things for me and my friends. all of us saw him, all of us were surprised we weren't the only ones

I can still kind of make myself see what I saw as a kid even just by letting parts of this still image go out of focus in my peripheral vision
he's sort of a aristocratic-looking frowny quinquagenarian cartoon guy, almost like alfred hitchcock, but with snakes for hair
I can't quite point to what parts of the actual image become what parts of the dude
I think one of bowser's knees becomes a tie, the black area of the background becomes a suit, bowser's torso and lower jaw become a face and chin/neck fat, and the green parts of bowser's head become snakes

just curious how widespread this was, thank you xoxo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

voted noku, op

but do you remember yoshi being in mario kart 64? because i do, and christ

https://twitter.com/SkoochLoL/status/1273501055251173376

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

voted noku, op

but do you remember yoshi being in mario kart 64? because i do, and christ

https://twitter.com/SkoochLoL/status/1273501055251173376

lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ok I tried looking for what you were talking about in the screenshot but couldn't see it. Then when I shrank it back to thumbnail it jumped out at me. I get it, guy with snakes for hair, black suit, with like an orange ascot, hes fat and kind of looks like the weird fat guy from Battlefield Earth:

We used to call this a "P-Finger", and I still cant stop seeing it as a weird pointing hand.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If the P was brown it'd be doctor mario's hand

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"Doctor" Mario is not a real doctor, and shouldn't need to check your prostate again.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The_Continental posted:

"Doctor" Mario is not a real doctor, and shouldn't need to check your prostate again.

He is a plumber, an expert in tunnels full of poo poo.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Cubone posted:

quinquagenarian

Dammit OP what kind of a motherfucker uses a word like this? I had to google it!

Sorry I'm just shocked to see that so many voted they're loving the snakeman, I had no idea he was seeing other people.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Bowser's Castle was probably my second favorite track after waluigi stadium. Fun, cjalli, and my sisters hated it

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

image macro in gbs

reported

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

M'lady! :swoon:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The_Continental posted:

Ok I tried looking for what you were talking about in the screenshot but couldn't see it. Then when I shrank it back to thumbnail it jumped out at me. I get it, guy with snakes for hair, black suit, with like an orange ascot, hes fat and kind of looks like the weird fat guy from Battlefield Earth:

haha yes that's it exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

in the original ff7 I thought Jesse was a guy with red hair and a cowboy hat