Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i keep getting this weird cognitive dissonance where i see the switch trailer intro during this and instinctively get hype and then the game's magic princess dog party un;born: swimsuit edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

new shiren the wanderer is hype

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh poo poo is this ys 9

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

oh poo poo is this ys 9

Yeah. It was announced a while back but not for western release yet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

oh poo poo is this ys 9

narrator: it was

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol that the only Atlus announcement was a release date for Catherine on Switch.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol that the only Atlus announcement was a release date for Catherine on Switch.

lol yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok so here are the worthwhile things from this:

*curse of the moon 2
*samsho collection
*shiren the wanderer port
*plutonis' steam friends get to see the phrase Death end re;Quest 2 pop up over and over in the near future

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anyway i'm going to watch the inti creates stream and the sega/atlus stream to see if they'll have anything other than the two things they showed. thanks for playing along pablo, topic locked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

they held a second one of these yesterday apparntly and i guess it was even more fail than the first one. a buddy watched and he said this was the only game that looked cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCfLPAmFAw