Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

owlhawk911 posted:

simply by posting here you're in, but it might take a minute. discord is an emergency thing anyways and the forums are saved again (this time :tinfoil:)

this is what i'm talking about. i'm proud of you, both for doing the crime and for posting about it

Always good to have a backup and who knows what will happen I'd hate to lose BYOB

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
driving uninsured with expired tags for 5 years

havin weed, smokin weed

contributing 2 the delinquency of hella minors back in the day

a whole slew of magnet crimes

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Wearing JNCO jeans in the modern day even though they're comfy.

Socks with sandals.

Spinning bow tie that makes silly noises when it spins.

Pocket protector.

Bass guitar on back strapped like a great sword.

Completely shirtless. The pocket protector is actually a tattoo btw.

Areola Grande

I used to have a pair of JNCOs with back pockets so big I would sometimes carry around an alarm clock back there just to show off

:cool:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

prepuce repurposed posted:

I used to have a pair of JNCOs with back pockets so big I would sometimes carry around an alarm clock back there just to show off

:cool:

They're lovely. Like wearing wind socks.

Digital or analogue though? This is important.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I made a rocket bomb out of a model rocket engine and shotgun shells and launched it over the lake next to the police station? Because I did that.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Ice Phisherman posted:

Wearing JNCO jeans in the modern day even though they're comfy.

Socks with sandals.

Spinning bow tie that makes silly noises when it spins.

Pocket protector.

Bass guitar on back strapped like a great sword.

Completely shirtless. The pocket protector is actually a tattoo btw.

i wish i could believe you ;_;

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I made a rocket bomb out of a model rocket engine and shotgun shells and launched it over the lake next to the police station? Because I did that.

hell yeah

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Manifisto

I never heard that and wow. I have put fireworks into model rocket engines and they definitely went off at the expected time. did the shells detonate? did the cops freak out?

ty nesamdoom!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

ok poo poo we got real, ok i can get with this uh

- one time at a neighborhood pool i stole a pair of Oakley Razors from this kid who was a total dick
- this is not a separate crime, but also it is, i was sooo loving :smug: that i wore. them. to. school. and was busted when i allowed my friend to try them on. dude i stole them from walked by at that exact moment and my "friend" handed them to me and said 'they're his'
- i jerked off in a church
- i got a DUI and it suuuuuuucked

haha just kidding i didnt do any of that

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

Or did i?????????

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

- one time at a neighborhood pool i stole a pair of Oakley Razors from this kid who was a total dick
- this is not a separate crime, but also it is, i was sooo loving :smug: that i wore. them. to. school. and was busted when i allowed my friend to try them on. dude i stole them from walked by at that exact moment and my "friend" handed them to me and said 'they're his'

lmao

Areola Grande

trashed crew owns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

I never heard that and wow. I have put fireworks into model rocket engines and they definitely went off at the expected time. did the shells detonate? did the cops freak out?

We took the shells apart and re-packed them into a giant shell that was ignited by the rocket engine's parachute detonation. It worked amazingly and the police went absolutely nuts and searched the neighborhood for hours.

Areola Grande

We took the shells apart and re-packed them into a giant shell that was ignited by the rocket engine's parachute detonation. It worked amazingly and the police went absolutely nuts and searched the neighborhood for hours.

Respect. Don't get me started on potato guns

owlhawk911

Pahilla the Hun posted:

school crimes, nice. my favourite school crime was bringing my cat even though no pets were allowed. i was never caught

trashed crew owns

HELL yeah

owlhawk911

Respect. Don't get me started on potato guns

poo poo got out of hand when we upgraded to the canned food cannon

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Don't ask me about military surplus flare guns or black powder cannons or fire kites. . .

Areola Grande

owlhawk911 posted:

poo poo got out of hand when we upgraded to the canned food cannon

lol. Aqua Net™ to the rescue

owlhawk911

Barking Gecko posted:

Don't ask me about military surplus flare guns or black powder cannons or fire kites. . .

i will respect your wishes but i got to say all those things sound rad

Manifisto

good on you, that sounds amazing

Goons Are Gifts

Sent invites!

The other day I stole an entire display of yeast from the supermarket. Like, I wanted to buy some yeast, you know these small squares of fresh yeast because I needed it to feed the flies I'm feeding the ants with, and I didn't have a shopping cart or anything so as a reflex I put it in my pocket just to have a free hand. Then I thought, hey, maybe I should buy some more and put more in and then somehow the entire box ended up there and I wondered if it's obvious and left the supermarket and I had so much yeast it's not even funny.
I donated it to a friend of mine who made all the bread with it and I did feel slightly bad for stealing like $2,50 worth of yeast, but the bread was really good and the flies are also still alive and good so it was a good haul

Pahilla the Hun

Goons Are Great posted:

Sent invites!

The other day I stole an entire display of yeast from the supermarket. Like, I wanted to buy some yeast, you know these small squares of fresh yeast because I needed it to feed the flies I'm feeding the ants with, and I didn't have a shopping cart or anything so as a reflex I put it in my pocket just to have a free hand. Then I thought, hey, maybe I should buy some more and put more in and then somehow the entire box ended up there and I wondered if it's obvious and left the supermarket and I had so much yeast it's not even funny.
I donated it to a friend of mine who made all the bread with it and I did feel slightly bad for stealing like $2,50 worth of yeast, but the bread was really good and the flies are also still alive and good so it was a good haul

the yeast shelf at my supermarket has been empty for months

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
i mostly lurk byob, but i'd like to get an invite to the discord, if that's cool.
thanks. :buddy:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Goons Are Great posted:

Sent invites!

very strange crime

Areola Grande

very strange crime

yeastlord's revenge

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

Sent invites!

Germany seeing a rise in crime

Areola Grande

xcheopis posted:

Germany seeing a rise in crime

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Posting here for the safety net discord I hope we don't have to use. :sax:

PM me details so I can hop onto this new fangled discordia thingamajibbajabba

Thunder Moose fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 29, 2020

Goons Are Gifts

I'm not too much of a crime person myself but I am a young and enthusiastic investor in yeast related crime I can tell you
Next time I might upgrade and see where baking soda can get you, apart from jail and science labs to blow stuff up

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm not too much of a crime person myself but I am a young and enthusiastic investor in yeast related crime I can tell you
Next time I might upgrade and see where baking soda can get you, apart from jail and science labs to blow stuff up

You'll have to proof it.

Goons Are Gifts

Don't try me, I'll make an erupting volcano byob diorama and this time it won't be a concealed dick joke

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

Don't try me, I'll make an erupting volcano byob diorama and this time it won't be a concealed dick joke

You'll knead to proof it!

very nice i like

may I get an invite good sirs

szkud

I like discord. I like safety nets. sign me up

~(‾▿‾)~

Goons Are Gifts

very nice i like posted:

may I get an invite good sirs

Sent you a friend request because I believe that is necessary to message you? I don't know, discord is dark and full of terrors but pm me there once you accepted and I'll throw all the links at you!!

szkud posted:

I like discord. I like safety nets. sign me up

On its way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Hey is this still a thing? Can I get one of these things?