Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
its a safe space here richard, please open up about how you abuse alcohol and beat multiple partners

please seek therapy before u end up beating ur own daughters too thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
i rly need an answer richard kyanka

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
just because the person who called you a crazy weirdo is a piece of poo poo doesnt mean you are not still a crazy weirdo

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
he needs to level up don't judge

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i didnt know lowtax fought manute bol

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010
Hey I just wanted to say gently caress you, Kyanka. You're a disgrace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traveler
Sep 13, 2006
This whole time Lowtax was juggling all these crazy wife stories around like Uncut Gems until the BPD girl finally shot a bullet through his head