Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

gently caress lowtax!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Sorry the thread unstuck. I tried to move it to the top of the list of threads.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Well I hosed up and bought a guy a custom title thinking that Jeffrey had already taken over the site. I have been informed this is not the case and feel like poo poo now. Hopefully Lowtax never actually sees that 10 bucks and here's another donation to RAINN to assuage my guilt. Gonna take a break from these forums until Lowtax is no longer associated, don't really understand why they haven't disabled forums purchases while all this is going on.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Starks posted:

don't really understand why they haven't disabled forums purchases while all this is going on.

because it would be legally sketchy to disable part of the site's revenue stream in the middle of trying to purchase said site

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019

UHD posted:

because it would be legally sketchy to disable part of the site's revenue stream in the middle of trying to purchase said site

No.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019
I learned from my mistakes and donated 500 dollars while I was on "probation".

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I gave hundreds of dollars to Lowtax over the years because I thought the forums needed it, Lowtax was going broke just to keep it going - and also that he was just some hapless middle-aged dude who kept getting dumped on by life and there by the grace of god go I, so here's some money to help you out of your hole.

Boy was I stupid. And wrong. I'm sorry.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Donated on behalf of the fine goons of the BR Megaman thread:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Should have donated sooner.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Namaste.

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme
donated, how does one remove formerly fun (but Lowtax supporting) donation tags one has to wonder!
Lowtax; Dude, I sat across from you in Las Vegas at a gooncon and I've contributed and supported this site since 2001; what the hell happened to you?
(edit 2002, sorry)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ChlamydiaJones posted:

donated, how does one remove formerly fun (but Lowtax supporting) donation tags one has to wonder!
Lowtax; Dude, I sat across from you in Las Vegas at a gooncon and I've contributed and supported this site since 2001; what the hell happened to you?
(edit 2002, sorry)

It’s coming, but can’t be taken care of until ownership is transferred.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I want Rain to be in MK11

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:hai:

E - Linking to the related "post resources to support victims of domestic abuse thread" > https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929320

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jul 24, 2020

cherry13chumscum
Jun 14, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Don't know if you guys have noticed but the mods are gassing the threads talking about Lowtax. I came on here and paid my dues in order to expand my horizons with the info posted and have only been on here 2 months or so. - I don't give a gently caress if I get banned for this. gently caress Lowtax and gently caress the mods. This was the last bastion of free speech and you loving RUINED IT. Everyone come join me at redacted

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Jul 27, 2020

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

cherry13chumscum posted:

Don't know if you guys have noticed but the mods are gassing the threads talking about Lowtax. I came on here and paid my dues in order to expand my horizons with the info posted and have only been on here 2 months or so. - I don't give a gently caress if I get banned for this. gently caress Lowtax and gently caress the mods. This was the last bastion of free speech and you loving RUINED IT. Everyone come join me at redacted

shut the gently caress up, nerd

i donated to a uk charity that is also trans inclusive i hope that counts OP

admins please remove my stupid donation tag. if you can't i will live with the shame of having given money to lowtax, but i would rather not

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jul 27, 2020

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

admins please remove my stupid donation tag. if you can't i will live with the shame of having given money to lowtax, but i would rather not

Same, can y'all get rid of that poo poo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Fenrir posted:

Same, can y'all get rid of that poo poo

Its not the same as avatar stuff, when I do avatar or gang tag changes its not a part of what is editable. Jeffrey will be taking care of it though.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Another donation from the fine goons of the BR Megaman Thread/Comic Jam.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
Donated $50 last week when that dude was playing piano which reminded me that I hadn’t donated yet. Also got my company match for another $50.

dmitri
Sep 29, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just donated 20 american dollars.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Has anyone been keeping track of the total of Lowtax-related donations? I know there are a few different threads and many different orgs, but it seems like that’d be a cool number to point at. I haven’t donated personally, but I’m not working due to pandemic and have been forking all my remaining money to my local food bank.

Goons R Great! This is the most uplifting thread on the whole forums I think; we’re a community that does Very Good Things out of pure spite, and that’s rare.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Donated to RAINN and Mães da Favela.

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 30, 2020

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Good thread with a lot of good ppl in it. Blessed.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I tossed in 25 dollars, why the heck not.

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

I'm converting my mom's birthday gift this year to donations to RAINN and YWCA since she's old and lucky enough not to need anything, I think she'll be psyched. Thanks for posting this.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Mais uma doação em nome dos bons capangas do segmento Mega Man brasileiro.

Stides
Aug 22, 2002
Mysted-out Kamikaze Midget
Huh what kind of name is RAINN?

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Stides posted:

Huh what kind of name is RAINN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Bump, I donated not just some R, but also a little bit of A, I and, get this: a double dose of N for RAINN!