Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Everyone should post their favorite fanfics while the forums are literally dying!! Here's mine!

quote:

Time Travel. For decades, humanity has dreamed of traveling through time. But what would happened when two of the most powerful time travelers were to meet?

Fire. Fire was burning everywhere. Ruins of a once great city littered the ground.

Nothing was moving, but the glowing flames, and dust floating in the wind.

Suddenly, a man dashed out from behind a pile of rubble. He wore a periwinkle-colored jacket, with a black and white logo on the left sleeve. A red scarf was tied around his neck, and he wore dark grey pants, with pale-green boots, with black tips. A sword was sheathed on his back, a shiny, metallic briefcase in his hand. His hair and eyes were a light blue.

Darting along the ground, the figure kept glancing up at the sky, searching for any signs of movement, of Him.

Ducking behind a large pile of concrete, the man took a deep breath. Glancing behind him, he smirked.

A young woman ran up behind him, crouching down as she scanned the sky with her eyes. She had long, black hair, and wore a blue jacker, with yellow pants. She had black boots, and a green hat. In her hands was a dirty, worn-down rifle.

"Are you picking up anything, Trunks?" the woman asked.

Turning back towards the sky above them, Trunks glared. "Nothing yet."

"Alright, then let's get mov-" the woman said, about to dashed towards a large, dome-like building, when a large gust of wind pushed her to the ground.

"Mai!" Trunks yelled, as he grabbed her arm, pulling her under the makeshift shelter. Turning back towards the sky, he glared as a whirlwind of clouds touched down onto the ground.

"Mai, stay low, and get to the Time Machine!" Trunks suddenly said, turning towards her as he moved to hand her the briefcase in his hand.

"No. If you die, then we lose. You need to go, I'll distract him!" Mai said, as she pushed the briefcase back towards Trunks, before dashing out towards the swirling mass of clouds.

Squinting his eyes, Trunks glared as two glowing red eyes seemed to appear, a dark, dragon-like figure appearing in the darkness of the clouds.

Aiming her rifle at the figure, Mai pulled the trigger, two blasts of energy firing towards the figure. With a deep, violent laugh, the figure knocked them aside, before firing a blast back at Mai.

Leaping from his hiding spot, Trunks bolted towards the large building in front of him, before glancing over at his ally, his eyes growing wide as he watched her fall to the ground, the energy attack having knocked her back.

Turning to his left, Trunks shot forward, slowing down as he reached Mai. Getting down on his knees, Trunks reached a hand out, shaking his friend as he tried to wake her p, before growling as he turned towards the figure in the clouds.

Slowly, the clouds parted, revealing the face of the monster that had been threatening his world for so long.

The man had black, spikey hair, which pointed in several directions. His eyes were black, and he wore a sleeveless, dark grey uwagi, a long-sleeved back undershirt, with a turtleneck. He wore black pants, with white boots. A red sash was tied around his waist. On his left ear, he wore a golden earring, a green gem glistening in the light of the fire around the man. A silver ring sat on his finger.

Trunks growled, glaring up at the man, as he smirked.

"Hello, Trunks," the man said, grinning. "Oh, did I hurt your friend? Good."

"Goku… Black….." Trunks growled, as he slowly stood up, his blue hair fading to a light gold as he clenched his fists. His eyes flashed, sparking from blue to teal, as lightning seemed to crackle off his body. Reaching up to his back, Trunks grasped the hilt of his sword, unsheathing it as he roared in anger.

"Hehehe… just try me, Trunks. I can't wait to see how the last member of the proud saiyan race stands against me," Goku Black taunted, grinning at him.

Trunks glared at the monster, as Black continued to grin down at him. Getting in his fighting stance, Trunks growled.

"Don't worry, Trunks. Soon I'll send you to the same place I sent the girl," Black said, his smirk growing as he said this.

As his rage broke free, Trunks screamed in anger, charging towards Black, his sword behind him, the teen ready to slice the man to pieces.

Black chuckled to himself, before dodging to the left, Trunks' sword missing him completely.

Spinning around, Trunks growled, before dashing towards Black once more. Still smirking, the man moved to the left, dodging the attack once more.

Bringing his fist back, Black grinned as he punched Trunks, sending the teen flying into a wall.

Trunks groaned in pain, as he fell out of the hole his body had made when he had made contact with the wall. Falling to his knees, Trunks grabbed his arm, trying to stand up, as Black begins to laugh.

"The last member of the proud warrior race, left struggling to stand up after a single punch. Here, let me help you!" Black cried out, before charging towards Trunks.

Standing in the path of the monster charging at him, Trunks grunted, before turning, Black's fist missing him as he elbowed Black in the face, sending him crashing into the ground.

Rolling to a stop, Black remained still, lying on the ground. Trunks glared at him, waiting, before his eyes narrowed as laughter filled the air.

"I must say, Trunks," Black said, still chuckling to himself, "I am impressed. Truly, I am. You've grown so much these last few battles. I must say, if you weren't a mortal, I might have let you live just to keep you around for entertainment."

"This isn't looking good. I need to get to the time machine, and quick…. No, if I tried to grab the fuel now, Black would suspect something. I need to think of something, and quick!" Trunks thought to himself, as Black floated into the air, turning his body to place his feet on the ground.

As Black turned towards Trunks, he chuckled, brushing the dust off of his clothes as he grinned. "But, alas, Trunks. You are mortal, and my perfect justice will not be complete until all mortals are dead."

"What do you mean 'justice'? You're the one killing people!" Trunks shouted, glaring at him.

"My perfect utopia, free from the disease known as mortality. I will bring peace, and justice, to this world. And don't think of trying anything else, as I am going to kill you. But, as a favor, for being so much fun, Trunks, I'll give you this," Black said, quietly laughing.

"I'll kill you quickly."

Trunks groaned, his body beginning to give out on him, as Black grinned. Holding up his right hand, the demonic warrior smirked. "This is something's I've been working on."

Trunks' eyes widened, as a purple aura seemed to form around Black's hand, almost like it was a blade, formed of his own energy. The aura flicked, never remaining in the same place for more then a second.

Slicing as the air, Black smirked, watching the aura trail fade from his hand, as he turned back towards Trunks. "Like it? I call it my aura slide technique," Black said, as he began to walk towards Trunks, grinning wildly.

Black chuckled, before dashing towards Trunks, the teen racing his hands up to defend himself. Grinning, Black raised his ki covered hand over his head, before Trunks' stance changed, his hands laying on top of each other, positioned in front of his forehead.

"MASENKO, HA!" Trunks shouted, a golden energy beam firing out of his hands.

His own momentum betraying him, Black's eyes widened in surprise as the golden beam washed over him, forcing him backwards.

Using the few moments he had, Trunks bolted over to his sword, picking up the blade, holding it in both of his hands, glaring at Black.

Standing up in a cloud of dust, Black glared at Trunks, no longer smiling.

"Trunks. I have been trying to be nice, but if this is how you're going to repay me, then I guess I'll just make you suffer!" Black shouted, the purple energy blade forming around his hand, as he dashed towards Trunks.

Bring his arm up, Black swung his energy blade at Trunks, the teen just barely moving his own blade to block the attack, as Black swung at him over and over again.

Bringing his arm up, Black sliced at Trunks, pushing his blade to the side, almost throwing it from Trunks' hand. Growling, Trunks glared, before firing an energy blast at Black, the blast exploding on impact.

Glaring into the cloud of smoke, Trunks brought his sword up above him, almost missing as Black brought his energy blade down towards him.

Growling, Black glared down at Trunks, before a thought came to his head.

Leaping back, Black smirked, grinning at Trunks.

"There's a move I've been dying to try out. Or, well, to be more accurate, you'll be dying from me trying it out," Black said, his stance widening as he cupped his hands together, bringing them to his waist.

Trunks' eyes widened, as he took a step back. "Oh, come on! He knows how do to that?"

"Kaaa… Meeee…" Black shouted, a sphere of black energy forming in his hands. The ball seemed to grow and shrink at random.

"That's it! He said he's been wanting to use it! He hasn't done it before," Trunks thought to himself, glaring at Black. "If I can time this right…."

"Haaaaaa…..Meeeeee…" Black continued, as Trunks glared, hiding his hand behind his back as he powered up a ki blast.

"HAAAAAA!" Black shouted, as he leaned forwards, thrusting his hands towards Trunks. Glaring at him, Trunks fired the ki blast in his hand, the two attacks connecting instantly.

The blasts exploded, shrouding Black in a blanket of dust, and smoke. Tossing his sword into his other hand, Trunks return the blade to it's sheath, as he dashed towards the briefcase, the case lying a few feet from Mai's body.

Bolting towards the metal box, Trunks glanced over his shoulder, before swiftly ducking to the side as a yellow energy blast flew past him. Glaring at the cloud of smoke, Trunks growled, before turning back towards the briefcase.

Then, Trunks gasped.

The blast had flown past him, and hit the briefcase, destroying most of the box, and it's contents. The fuel of Trunks' time machine.

Falling to the ground, Trunks couldn't speak, as the blanket of smoke suddenly vanished, Black glaring at Trunks.

"I've tried to be nice. I tried, to be kind. My justice is harsh, I know that, but it's necessary. And when someone like you just, keeps, messing it up," Black growled at Trunks, his teeth clenched in anger.

"How much do I have to take from you to get you to stop? I've taken your home, I've taken your family, your friends. You have nothing left, Trunks. So just give up. And. DIE!" Black yelled, glaring at the teen.

Trunks closed his eyes, holding back his tears, as he slowly began to stand up. "N-no."

"Excuse me?" Black asked, still glaring at him.

"I won't give up. You've taken everything from me. But there's a saying you should know," Trunks said, turning towards him.

"And what is that?" Black asked, annoyed.

"There is nothing…. More dangerous… then a man…." Trunks said, gripping the handle of his sword as he spoke. "With nothing left TO LOSE!"

Trunks charged towards Black, unsheathing his sword as he flew towards his enemy. Black leapt back, dodging the sword as Trunks swung at him, slicing the air in front of him.

Rearing his fist back, Trunks punched Black in the cheek, sending Black stumbling backwards as Trunks leapt into the air, bringing his knee up to Black's chin.

Raising his sword above him, Trunks brought the blade down onto Black, the man barely catching it as he glared at Trunks.

"I must say, I'm impressed. I truly thought you weren't capable of such power!" Black said, before shoving the sword blade away, Trunks barely dodging as Black swung his fist at him.

Trunks growled, before thrusting his sword towards Black, missing by mere inches as Black ducked to the left, dodging him once again.

Smirking, Black lurched forward, punching Trunks, before blasting him away.

"You truly scared me there, Trunks. For a moment, I thought you might have actually powered up enough to hurt me. But it seems that the "dangers" of a man with nothing left isn't all that dangerous," Black said with a smirk, as he slowly made his way over to Trunks.

Trunks tried to stand up, as his body failed him, too tired and wounded to continue fighting.

Black smirked, as he stood over Trunks. Holding out his palm, Black's grin grew as Trunks slowly looked up at him, as a ball of energy formed in his hand.

"Say goodbye, Trunks. For this is the end of the line for yo-" Black began to say, before a strange noise filled the air. A faint wheezing sound, growing louder by the second, as a blue box seemed to appear around Trunks.

Slowly standing up, Trunks looked around, as the barren wasteland of his home faded, being replaced by a new, strange sight.

Trunks was standing in a strange, circular room. Above him was a balcony-like walkway, with what seemed to be two doorways leading out of the room. Several bookshelves, chalkboards, and some candles were littered around. Two large staircases lead from the balcony to the floor he stood on.

A strange, pillar-like tube of glass stood in the center of the room. It stood on a grated metal floor, which was suspended in the air by two sets of stairways. A hexagonal counter encircled the tube, covered in tiny buttons and levers. Off to the sides of the platform, there were two more counters, more controls covering them, and two chairs on either side of them.

Through the floor, Trunks could see the glass tube continued into the floor. At the bottom of it, there seemed to be a hexagonal-shaped area, with several little compartments in it. Looking up, Trunks saw a large three large circles, with strange writing on them, protruding from the ceiling.

Suddenly, Trunks heard a groan, and turned towards it.

Everything was quiet. The stars continued to glow, and the galaxies continued as they always did. Everything was normal, except for one thing.

A blue police telephone box floated in the middle of outer space. Every few seconds, the light on top of it would flash on, before fading back to it's original state.

From the outside, the box was ordinary, besides it's location. But the inside was a different story.

The box was actually a TARDIS, a time machine, and it's interior was much larger then it's exterior. And this particular TARDIS had two occupants.

"So where are we, Doctor?" one of the occupants, a young woman, asked. Her skin was dark, and she had bushy, black hair. Her outfit was composed of a black and white, plaid shirt, with the image of a woman's face on the front, dark blue jeans, a blue denim jacket, and a pair of pale green and white striped sneakers.

"No where, currently. Just floating through space," the other occupant, The Doctor, replied. He wore a black, velvet frock coat, with a cornflower blue lining. He wore a dark green hoodie, and a white t-shirt. "Where would you like to go, Bill?"

"I dunno," Bill replied.

"How about the planet Barcelona? I've been meaning to go back there for some time," The Doctor suggested.

"What's it like?" Bill asked.

"Well, there are dogs without noses, I can tell you that much. The rest should stay a surprise. What's the fun in traveling throughout time and space if everything is told you?" The Doctor asked.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Bill replied, smiling at him as the man began to fiddle with the controls on the console next to them.

As the TARDIS began to dematerialize, the room lurched, shaking uncontrollably, throwing it's occupants to the ground.

"Doctor, what's going on?" Bill shouted, trying to pull herself up, as the console room shook her to the floor once again.

"The TARDIS doesn't like where we're going!" The Doctor replied, trying to stand up, as he pulled a monitor over where he could see it.

"And where are we going?" she asked.

"I have no idea."

Sparks flew from the console, as the room seemed to shift directions, before it began to land.

Groaning, Bill grabbed the console, using it to pull herself up. As she slowly stood up, she looked over at The Doctor, who had managed to pull a lever. Smiling for a second, Bill noticed something in the corner of her eye.

Turning towards the door, Bill gasped, as Trunks looked at the two of them, confused.

"Whe… Where am I? What is this place?" Trunks asked, as he grabbed his shoulder in pain.

"Who are you?" Bill asked, before running over to him as Trunks fell to his knees. Helping him stay upright, Bill looked over at The Doctor, before back to Trunks.

"I… I…." Trunks quietly said, before the console room shook once again, throwing Bill and Trunks to the floor, as The Doctor held onto the console.

"Now what?" Bill asked, glaring up at the man.

"Nothing to worry about, we're just being shot at." The Doctor replied, moving the monitor he was looking at, so Bill could see.

"Who's that? And what do you mean nothing to worry about? We're under attack!" Bill asked, staring at the man on the screen.

"Goku… Black…" Trunks said, as he slowly tried to stand, glaring at the monitor.

"Goku Black? Now that's an odd name, even for me," The Doctor said, as he flipped a lever.

Outside, Black was firing ki blasts at the blue box, glaring at it.

"Don't think you can hide in there, Trunks! I will break in, and I will kill you!" Black shouted, as a dark aura formed around him.

"We need to get out of here!" Bill shouted.

"Right. How about we go t-" The Doctor started to say, before Trunks grabbed his arm.

"No… I can't leave….. I need to get to my time machine," Trunks said, struggling to stay upright.

"You need a time machine? Then you're in luck," The Doctor said, flipping another switch on the TARDIS console as the ship began to take off.

"What… What do you mean?" Trunks asked.

"This is the TARDIS. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. It's a spaceship, and a time machine," The Doctor explained, as the blue box began to fade.

"No, No NO!" Black shouted, before he charged forwards, dashing towards the blue ship.

"What time period do ya need?" The Doctor asked, pulling one of the monitors over, letting Trunks see it.

"Cap…Capsule Corporation, age 780….", Trunks replied, groaning as he sat down on one of the chairs next to him.

"Age 780? Never heard it be called that before. Hopefully the TARDIS can figure it out," The Doctor said, typing in the coordinates as Trunks sighed.

Outside, Black was trying to hit the box, growling in anger as his attacks went through it. Rearing his right hand back, Black swung at the TARDIS, growling as the box faded away.

Inside the TARDIS, Bill looked over at Trunks, concern on her face. "Doctor, what are we gonna do?" she asked, whispering to the man.

"We're going to do what we always do, Bill.", The Doctor replied, as he stared at the monitor in front of him.

"And what's that?" she asked.

"Help out as best we can."

Trunks groaned, as he stood up, looking around the floor as The Doctor fiddled with the console.

"Whatcha' looking for?" Bill asked, looking over at him.

"My sword… I dropped it before I got in here…. I… How did I get inside this thing?" Trunks asked, looking over at The Doctor, confused.

"We materialized on top of you. It's a safety procedure. Brings whatever we land on top of inside, to keep it from being harmed. Isn't always that helpful, when you land on an enemy, but other times," The Doctor said, continuing to mess with the controls, before he looked at the monitor one last time.

"No… that can't be right," The Doctor said, glaring at the monitor.

"What's wrong, Doctor," Bill asked, running over to see what was on the monitor.

"It says we're heading to Earth, but there's never been a company called Capsule Corporation in Earth's history before," The Doctor said, before glancing up at Trunks. "Who are you?"

"I could ask the same to you," Trunks replied, leaning on the console. "And why does she keep calling you 'Doctor'? No one goes by their title alone."

"I do. You have a problem with that?" The Doctor asked, as he walked over to Trunks, pulling a strange device from his coat pocket.

The device was a blue, metal rod, with silver casing surrounding the ends. A strange, blue light glistening out of it's top.

"What are… you doing?" Trunks asked, his breathing growing heavy.

"Scanning you. Something seems off about all of this.", The Doctor said, as Bill stared in awe.

Trunks's golden hair fell back into it's normal style, fading back to its original blue color. His eyes returned to being blue as well, before they shut, as Trunks fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Doctor!" Bill cried out, as she ran over to catch him.

"Well, that's interesting. He's not human," The Doctor said, as Bill tried to pick Trunks up.

"What do you mean, not human? He looks like one," Bill argued.

"Well, so do I. But there is something strange about him. He's half human, and half something else," The Doctor explained.

"Wait, so you mean he's a hybrid of a human, and an alien?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes he is."

Black yelled in fury, blasting another building.

"I had him! I had the last remaining Saiyan in my grasps… Now what do I do? He's gone. He could warn others, build an army. While it might not help, one day, he could find a way to kill this body….." Black growled in anger, before something caught his eye.

Lying a few feet from where that strange, blue box had sat, was Trunks' sword. Glistening in the fire, the blade shined, as Black walked over to it.

Picking up the blade, Black looked at his reflection in the cold metal.

Suddenly, his dropped the blade, staring at his right hand, as his ring glowed, a brilliant golden light emitting from his hand. Looking back down at the sword, Black crouched down, holding the ring closer.

As it grew closer to the blade, the ring's light seemed to grow brighter, almost blinding. Smirking, Black picked up the sword once more, grinning at it.

"Now this… This is certainly interesting," Black said, grinning. "Look out, Trunks. For I'm coming."

A new story is about to begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
so here's my nextstory it's just a idea but i hope it's real good..

pewdiepie was going over to tobuscus's house today to play some games with him...3mins later pewdss arrived at tobys house and knoked on the oor " uh just a sec!" peewds heard toby move stuff around and say something he didn' understand " uh to-" toby opend the door and was too close to his face he was sweating " uh hi soory it's been-kinda buisy so uh come in" pewdie walked in and loked around 'hmm it loks clean why didn't he want me to come in? ' pewdie frowned ' maybe he dosen't like m' toby noteced ' 'why does he thnk i don't like him? '' " uh pewdie what do you want to play ?" pewds nnotecd ttobys frown and felt a bit ba ' so he dosen't like me .' " you know what ever you want ehee" toby looked at him again ' he thinks i don't like him..' he read it oh no not now ...we just got to play some games then he'll leave ...then i won't change' " ok i got a new game called simss" toby said nervousley.. why is he acting s weird? thought pewds and walked over onto the couch toby went over and set up the game..pewdie noticed he was a bit twitchy toby walked over and game him a controler .. " ok let's play some sims.." " ya sure " pewds smiled making toby blush and try to hold back a twich..

pewds he's gonn'a have to go..somme time right lets hop soontoby grabbed a controler and they made their people pewdie made a gil with a black tang top and a blacke skirt that went down to her knees and blond hair " wow i'm like so hot" they both laughe when toby made a person he made a girl with golen hair a golden dress that mached but what was diffrent was that she had cat ears and a cat tail with fangs and claws 'oh i hope pwds dosen't suspect anyything' " hmm weird but still hot" " haha yea " toby blusd they started playing after about 20 min toby heard something and lookec over to pewds oh no toby got up and said i" i will be right back -" bang! " ahhk what was that?!" oh no pewd can't see me i -i got'a hide ..pewds noticed toby was looking around scared and nervouey " uh toby are you ok" beforee he cn aske toby rab out of the room and into his own room pewdie walked to his room and knocked ob the door " toby..are you ok?" no answer ' why isn't toby responding dosen'yt heknow icare about him and imm worried? ' toby smiled yoou know maybe being cured to be a neko is't so bad and reading peoples minds are pretty cool.. toby looked up uhg my cat ear showed uip and-aww not myy tail to! toby got up and walked to his mirrer and he had pews say hey are you ok! you''ve ben in there for like 12 min now..toby heard a boom and heard pewds gasp oh no why are they here? drat people and tneir need to cut me open and experient i never told anyone! not rven gabe tby let out a sight and couuld ttell he's going out there isn't he toby flungopend the dor pewds wasen't there he was in the living room pewdie looked over to him and his eyes got big toby flew into the air and ran turwed the people and threw his claws at hom

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9305990/1/tobuscus-life-of-confusing

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

the one where harry marries hermione

ginny is so boring