Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
I bought this book but lost it on an airplane and want to buy it again. Does anyone know if it's still sold?

It was a book with nice pictures of Maus tank and Nazi UFO's and stuff with fictional stories of their uses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
https://www.amazon.com/My-Tank-Fight-Zack-Parsons/dp/0806527587

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Zealander posted:

I bought this book but lost it on an airplane and want to buy it again. Does anyone know if it's still sold?

It was a book with nice pictures of Maus tank and Nazi UFO's and stuff with fictional stories of their uses.

I have a copy and I'll send it to you. All you have to do is cover the shipping and packing materials.

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Thank you, good sir.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Different genre, same author; I loved Liminal States. Crazy rear end fiction story. https://www.amazon.com/Liminal-States-Zack-Parsons/dp/0806533641
Some of Parson's front page stuff was great too.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Zealander posted:

he also wrote a book about internet weirdos that wasnt that great.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Hey, I have this on my bookshelf! I liked the mix of facts and short stories. (I however REALLY liked Your Next Door Neighbor is a Dragon by the same guy, I'm on my second copy because people don't give back books when they borrow them :v: )

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He did WTF D&D too, huh? Whatever happened to the guy

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
what the hell does it mean when your tank is fight

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
also wrote the only frontpage article ever worth reading, the interview with Rachel Ray as written by William Gibson

Vice President
Jul 4, 2007

I'm number two around here.

it's like when your tank is just sitting there ready to not fight, but the opposite

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Internetjack posted:

Different genre, same author; I loved Liminal States. Crazy rear end fiction story. https://www.amazon.com/Liminal-States-Zack-Parsons/dp/0806533641
Some of Parson's front page stuff was great too.

Liminal States rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
1 copy left and it won’t ship to australia.