Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Were gonna need lurkers to start posting for the new age of SA.

Good point

I think if Lowtax is really gone , no benefit, they WILL.

They will know how important it is and how close we came to losing it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have a thread in c-spam lurkers can post in if they want to get an av without paying lowtax right now. post the av there if you're a lurker that wants one and don't have one already. i'll put the requests in and i am hoping the admins will oblige

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923839

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Aginor posted:

It was covid that got me posting more consistently. Isolation by yourself is incredibly tedious.

It was covid that got me to finally make a thread. It was a mistake.

Somebody called me out for lurking in a BYOB thread last year but I've never lurked in BYOB and I don't search my name so I didn't see it.

....what is BYOB?

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

past 10 years i just lurk SA Mart Coupons i'm just a washed up SA poster

firetrucks
Apr 19, 2008
I am extremely shy. Most of the times I've posted it's been to get into private server WoW guilds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Because I left for nearly a decade and then I heard lowtax was a piece of poo poo so I had to come see for myself. Now I can't leave GBS... It just won't let me.