Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I told my wife, who has a very very surface level understanding of what SomethingAwful is, and who Lowtax is that Lowtax got caught being a womenbeater and she said

"Why am I not surprised?"

So yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

She must be some kind of oracle I suppose

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
oh word?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Ok borat

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok so what did you say next??

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ok so what did you say next??

I cried, like I do in the presence of all women, and thus ended my weekly allowance of time spent talking to my wife.

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

You said you were going to bed in the Nite Crew thread. You lied.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Your wife should be with Jefferey imo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

literally this big posted:

You said you were going to bed in the Nite Crew thread. You lied.

Sorry nite crew I caught the fever

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Bronze Fonz posted:

Your wife should be with Jefferey imo

Yeah some kind of Prima Nocta thing

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

If she knew why didnt she tell me?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I told my mom that some internet messageboard that has* a serial domestic abuser as the owner banned someone a long time ago who was a pedophile. That guy then ended up making his own site that attracted the worst of the worst of humanity who then ended up contributing to Trump getting elected and why everything has sucked for the past four years. She told me to cool it with the conspiracy theories.

*soon to be formerly

Alan 00X fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Jun 26, 2020

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I told my wife and she just took the kids and left without a word.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Your wife is not surprised, friend, because she does not exist. She is a figment, a wisp.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
my wife was a 4chan poster in 2005, i was a somethingawful poster. one of those sites managed to keep the filth out for the last 15 years and I'm glad it was this one. we should continue to remove the filth

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

my wife was a 4chan poster in 2005, i was a somethingawful poster. one of those sites managed to keep the filth out for the last 15 years and I'm glad it was this one. we should continue to remove the filth

You need to get some self respect. :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I told my wife that I loved her

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

my cat used to sometimes wake me up and i never flailed my arms and hit him

in fact

i pet him

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I told my wife about this saga and she just looked at me blankly.

She knows I post on SA but she doesn't really know much about it other than when I show her a funny thread every now and then.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

"Why am I not surprised?"

She already knows, I told her.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
"Talk to the hand" being taken to extremes ITT, I see...

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I told my wife the same thing, and she knows nothing of this place or Lowtax, and she was all "I loving KNEW IT!!!" and went hog wild tearing up the place rummaging around in the closet where I keep my good clothes.

And you know what the really hosed up thing is? I don't even have a wife!

What the gently caress???

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

I told my wife that I loved her

Pfff, look at this fuckin loser who loves his wife. Do you not discuss dead internet forums with her, is that even love?

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
if you aren't poo poo posting with your wife, you are not married.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I told Nooner's wife that I love her!

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
I told my wife and she said
"It's not surprising because he's an rear end in a top hat and like... I'm not sure what the point of SA is, really."

Dictated, not read.

Post script: "in the 2000s it was like the king of the internet? The internet empire? I dunno."

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I also told my wife and she asked if I will finally stop posting. I said never.

The Furious Pirate
Oct 10, 2005
ARGH MATEY!
I also told my wife, and she has joined me in dunking on the tax man despite not being a poster here.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I told my wife about the forums drama. I left out the part where I've given a woman beater $10 multiple times

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"lowtax" is our safe word so i can't tell my wife lest the fisting ceases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I told my wife we should get married and she agreed and so we did and now she’s my wife