Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i bought the account for $10 and i think one custom title. plus several hundreds of hours of free labor over the course of 2007-8. never gave him or the site another cent after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Like $50 unfortunately between what was probably two accounts, ban, platinum upgrade, and archives. :smith:

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jun 27, 2020

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
three regs (two bans)
three plats
two avs I bought someone else
ten different avs i bought myself
One no-ads
and a $10 donation

So $145

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
oh and the one time i bought a name change and back for a joke, so add another $16~ for $161

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Reg, avatar, then much later, plat and archives. So $35? But the last purchase was many years ago.

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Il Federale posted:

lol if you didnt do chargebacks on everything since lowtax was too lazy to contest them
This.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Let's say I hope I have the opportunity to make more for good causes

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
For the first time in 12 years, I finally managed to convince someone to join these forums, then a week later, this news all came out. :sadpeanut:

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
The last $10 or whatever went to a new av name change that got half done and I still can't fuckin get it fixed

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

$35 - $50

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
has this become relevant again.

guess how much i spent.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Strumpie posted:

has this become relevant again.

guess how much i spent.

$420.69 or whatever the cost for a box of Goldbelly birthday cake cookies is?

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Registration, platinum, archives, maybe three avatars, so whatever that ads up to.

Eh it is what it is, no use crying over spilled mangosteen.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

20 bucks

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
$10 since 2008?

He was pissing money away inefficiently to keep the lights on. Many of us don’t care about the archives and can start fresh on a new platform if it made the site sustainable. I hope new management realises this

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Probally $100-150 from a few "look at these cool images to use for an avatar" threads. Some of you still have the ones I bought for you to replace your Stupid Newbie.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

$40 or $50 over the years

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I figure that with the amount of time I've spent here over fifteen years, and the sheer weight of my bad posts, I must be costing the taxman by now

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Only 10 directly through the forums. But I also bought nordvpn with the sa code.

pnutz
Jan 5, 2015

fish and chips and dip posted:

Only 10 directly through the forums. But I also bought nordvpn with the sa code.

I also got platinum and was subbed to his patreon for a while ao mine's a lot higher than I originally thought

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Account, Plat, Avatar, Archives, No-Ads and 3 gifted accounts, so about $70? Plus several hours spent on contributing fixes/updates to the forums and many more on maintaining SALR over the years.

No regrets now that the forums have a future with Jeffrey. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

$10 for an account with the most entertaining and troll-free forum in the internet, plus a cool avatar.

And $5 just for the drat SPINE even though I was broke at the time, because I felt bad for the guy.

Fuckin dickhole