Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Sir AIDS posted:

Uh, is GBS a NSFW forum now?

It's Not Safe For Women when you're not on probation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Bronze Fonz posted:

It's Not Safe For Women when you're not on probation! the website's founder.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

yikes! posted:

no owners no masters

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Mississippians *really* love a nice slow jerk

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Sir AIDS posted:

This is SAAZ, no cops mods allowed.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I live in Mississippi and have for years and I just want you all to know you have it wrong. Mississippi is not as backwards, lovely, racist and stupid as you think. It's not like that at all. It's actually way, way, way worse in every possible way and none of you have come close to talking enough poo poo to actually describe how God awfully loving dog poo poo this state is

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

I live in Mississippi and have for years and I just want you all to know you have it wrong. Mississippi is not as backwards, lovely, racist and stupid as you think. It's not like that at all. It's actually way, way, way worse in every possible way and none of you have come close to talking enough poo poo to actually describe how God awfully loving dog poo poo this state is
what part, I lived on the coast aka the least lovely part on and off for like 10 years.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

can you post a hi res of this?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Here, I made a Mississippi flag from an alternate history where the Great Migration never happens but the Civil Rights Act passes anyway so Mississippi is just a black governed state.

I made it as close to Mississippi's current flag as possible so it just uses the pan-african colors for its tri-color instead of red, white, and blue, and it has a civil war battle flag in its canton but its the 22nd US Colored Infantry which is a black Union soldier just loving murdering a white confederate whose trying to surrender. Sorry about the artifacts all the hi-res pics of the flag I could find were in black and white.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

JOHN CENA posted:

can you post a hi res of this?

Sure

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

JOHN CENA posted:

what part, I lived on the coast aka the least lovely part on and off for like 10 years.

hattiesburg, I came here to get my doctorate in clarinet

well, this has my vote

feller
Jul 5, 2006

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Here, I made a Mississippi flag from an alternate history where the Great Migration never happens but the Civil Rights Act passes anyway so Mississippi is just a black governed state.

I made it as close to Mississippi's current flag as possible so it just uses the pan-african colors for its tri-color instead of red, white, and blue, and it has a civil war battle flag in its canton but its the 22nd US Colored Infantry which is a black Union soldier just loving murdering a white confederate whose trying to surrender. Sorry about the artifacts all the hi-res pics of the flag I could find were in black and white.

22th

People in yon olden times were dumb as heck!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

i like that battle flag

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Laffo

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

There's a reason the Arkansas state motto is "Thank God for Mississippi!"
Let's revive Gen William Sherman and give him nukes.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Turn 10 (who makes the Forza series) recently just banned the confederate flag from the game. Shockingly enough people got pissed about it because the 69 charger in there, everyone made the General Lee.

I made this one. It's great, because the first picture is all you can see before you download it. Then you'd have to load it up, and see it in all of it's glory.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Very nice.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Sir AIDS posted:

This thread is marked NSFW, please bear with us at this time.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

AFewBricksShy posted:

Turn 10 (who makes the Forza series) recently just banned the confederate flag from the game. Shockingly enough people got pissed about it because the 69 charger in there, everyone made the General Lee.

I made this one. It's great, because the first picture is all you can see before you download it. Then you'd have to load it up, and see it in all of it's glory.

It's the most historically accurate

feller
Jul 5, 2006

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I'm glad you got your modship back or w/e happened

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

yikes! posted:

I'm glad you got your modship back or w/e happened

:hai: namaste.

I am unsticking the thread, but if another is mined, will put it right back.. (I couldn't see the Donate to RAINN! thread without scrolling, in the app here. My apologies.).

I'll put it back when a space is freed up.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 3, 2020

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Edit:
Never mind.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

RESTUCK AS PROMISED

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

I visited Alabama for the first time like ten years ago and remember thinking as I drove through "wow, I definitely do not feel welcome here. This is pretty rough."

Then I crossed the state line into Mississippi and I was quite literally staring with my mouth open at the immediate precipitous drop in road quality/upkeep. It does not even feel like part of the United States if you are driving through rural areas. It is genuinely shocking, and immediately made me think Alabama was honestly not that bad in comparison

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

:tbear:

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Dr. Quarex posted:

I visited Alabama for the first time like ten years ago and remember thinking as I drove through "wow, I definitely do not feel welcome here. This is pretty rough."

Then I crossed the state line into Mississippi and I was quite literally staring with my mouth open at the immediate precipitous drop in road quality/upkeep. It does not even feel like part of the United States if you are driving through rural areas. It is genuinely shocking, and immediately made me think Alabama was honestly not that bad in comparison

My family from Guatemala went to Disney World years ago and decided to drive to New Orleans. They were shocked by how poor and run down Alabama and Mississippi were. My dad was like "I told you to fly"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The X-man cometh posted:

My family from Guatemala went to Disney World years ago and decided to drive to New Orleans. They were shocked by how poor and run down Alabama and Mississippi were. My dad was like "I told you to fly"

lmao