Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
No Gods No Masters.

Post lovely memes, no one can stop us.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i dont have to your not my master

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

The Protagonist posted:

i dont have to your not my master

Or your god

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oKtW1Mtbm4

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzHurQoBMM0

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress off gurf

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im freaking out over here, its anarchy. ahhhhhhhhh im going to break some windows. always a good stress reliever.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I used to have gods and masters but then I took a nuclear winter to the knee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

kazr posted:

gently caress off gurf

Cry about it til you die about it piss sipper.