Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
just want to issue a quick clarification:

weed, the plant, is in fact cool again

smoking weed however has never been and never will be cool.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

You can't really call it weed anymore when it's agriculturally cultivated.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

You can't really call it weed anymore when it's agriculturally cultivated.

i hadn't considered this. sounds like weed needs a new name :thunk:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

cda

by Hand Knit
uynreal that this thread si still going when it contains an obivous falsehood: weed is not cool again. it was never cool before now, but now its cool.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
guns are byob, weed is not

cda

by Hand Knit
tyou think weed was cool during the Austro-Hungarian Empire lmao it was NOT cool then. There weere many places and times where weed was not cool. For example, people said Catherine the Great smoked weed with a horse, and it wasnt a compliment.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

:yeah:

beer pal

[canadian weed company startup taking advantage of legalization and making undercover forums account 'oliwan' and posting on byob] hey byob! weed is cool again!

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

beer pal posted:

[canadian weed company startup taking advantage of legalization and making undercover forums account 'oliwan' and posting on byob] hey byob! weed is cool again!

:hai:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

Smoke motherfuckers not weed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

this is extremely byob

Areola Grande

he'll yes

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Weed became Cool because of the so called "Beat" poets (reference to Weed, back then it was written "Wead"). the Beat poets were extremely cool, they were poets but also used Rude words and Weed and every college girl will tell you how Hot and Cool a guy is that recites Beat Poetry

anyway, then it became not so cool for a while, but now: Weed is Cool again :waycool:

cda

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

oliwan posted:

Weed became Cool because of the so called "Beat" poets (reference to Weed, back then it was written "Wead"). the Beat poets were extremely cool, they were poets but also used Rude words and Weed and every college girl will tell you how Hot and Cool a guy is that recites Beat Poetry

anyway, then it became not so cool for a while, but now: Weed is Cool again :waycool:

Weed was officially made cool at a federal level in the United States by the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937. Its coolness spiked in the early 70's thanks to the passage of the Controlled Substances Act, but it has slowly been growing lamer ever since. Reagan-era programs such as mandatory minimum sentencing, license revocations, and D.A.R.E. attempted to keep weed cool but ultimately failed. By the mid-90's the end was in sight for weed being cool. Bogus dispensaries were operating with little risk throughout California, keeping records paying taxes and testing the weed. While it was still cool across most of the nation, change was in the air. At the time of this writing (June 2020) weed is only cool in eight out of fifty states. Internationally weed does remain cool in many localities, but this state of affairs may not last for long.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant