Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Covid-19 has impacted virtually every aspect of our lives all across the globe. If it weren't for Covid, what would you be doing different right now? What would your life be like?
What would be going on in the world differently?

I probably wouldn't be doing many things differently. I still have my job, maybe I would have decided to take summer classes.

Outside of the election, which is still going on, and the protests, I don't know what major events would happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Remember what last year was like?

That's your answer.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Are there any nsfw mods for skyrim on ps4? asking for a friend

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
OP would probably be having relations with a quadrupedal animal of some kind, actually.

Its just a hunch.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Agent Escalus posted:

Remember what last year was like?

That's your answer.

Probably this.

Or working that grocery store cashier job that turned into a gigantic stress bomb one month into it when all the lockdowns started.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'd be going to work and then smoking weed at home instead of being jobless/collecting unemployment and smoking weed at home.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I could've been at a barbecue!!!

But I ain't mad.

It's all right.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I would be in school to be a dumbass xray technician or technologist who cares it's stupid anyway who wants a decent career NOT ME

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
No lie I'd probably be nerding out over MCU films and the Disney+ shows.

I was also supposed to be travelling to Europe next month but that's not happening unless I want to self-quarantine for 2 weeks there then 2 weeks when I get back.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

My partner would only be in their home country for a 2 month holiday instead of 2+ years with no way for us to be together in sight and my dying mother could go overseas to be with the rest of her family but other than that it could be worse :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I would still be able to get the good canned beans on special.