Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

the lies and propaganda from the olive worshipers are never ending. you cannot believe a word they say. they want to tell us olives are some kind of fruit???? obviously absurd, I would never eat a fruit salad with olives in it, nor would I associate with rapscallions who did so.

just pickles is a wholesome, family friendly, godly, fundamentalist establishment. olive heresy has no place here. separating the pickles from the olives is an indispensable aspect of the rapture and I will not hear otherwise. good day!!

A plum is a fruit, with a stone, like an Olive, and yet Japanese pickled plums are among the finest of pickles. What say you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

A plum is a fruit, with a stone, like an Olive, and yet Japanese pickled plums are among the finest of pickles. What say you?

I do not see plums, and pickled plum lovers, trying to destroy the fabric of this great nation. I did not go to vietnam (on vacation) to see this country's mighty pickle industry insulted and degraded by decadent olive-lovers. olive garden? more like, um, olive mussolini america hating place imo. we're just pickles, we love our country, and we love pickles.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Manifisto posted:

prove it. write a pickle poem.

please

only if u want to

I'll tickle your pickle.

No need to be fickle!...

I charge under a nickle!

Manifisto

Thunder Moose posted:

I'll tickle your pickle.

No need to be fickle!...

I charge under a nickle!

keats, weeping, hands you the laurel crown of poetry

thank you

The Voice of Labor

how'd you guys get to 2 pages just talkin' 'bout pickles?

City of Glompton

pickles are good

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

pickles are the new flesh

The Voice of Labor

long live the new fletch

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

The Voice of Labor posted:

long live the new fletch