Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

getting a big tub of chapmans vanilla on the cheap (i know a guy who works at the piggedly wiggedly or w/e) i take it home and i use my Stihl ‎MS 251 WOOD BOSS (i like to call it the cream boss here) to cut the industrial sized tub of iced cream into circular slabs. i quickly and effectively attach each ice cream wheel to an axel on the soapbox derby car my son and i built from a casket we got at a yard sale. we luckily live at the top of the biggest hill in town so my son puts on his helmets and pads and gets in the car and i just push him down the street as he hurtles down the wheels leave melted lines of vanilla behind him i eat the ice cream wheel trails down th ehill and ultimately end up back at my son who, and it's a funny pickle of a scene, is just freakin sitting there in town square on a soapbox derby car with no wheels anyways

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

getting a big tub of chapmans vanilla on the cheap (i know a guy who works at the piggedly wiggedly or w/e) i take it home and i use my Stihl ‎MS 251 WOOD BOSS (i like to call it the cream boss here) to cut the industrial sized tub of iced cream into circular slabs. i quickly and effectively attach each ice cream wheel to an axel on the soapbox derby car my son and i built from a casket we got at a yard sale. we luckily live at the top of the biggest hill in town so my son puts on his helmets and pads and gets in the car and i just push him down the street as he hurtles down the wheels leave melted lines of vanilla behind him i eat the ice cream wheel trails down th ehill and ultimately end up back at my son who, and it's a funny pickle of a scene, is just freakin sitting there in town square on a soapbox derby car with no wheels anyways

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dumping a scoop of creamed corn into my root beer

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
after church Sunday Social style corn float, aka we all scream for cream dream

old friend

nut posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

It represents years of horrific abuses of dairy workers and animals, which is why we're tearing down the statue of "Mr Icecream" (real name Eichmann T. Hitler)