Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

hi byob i saw this question in a qcs thread about the gas chamber and it got me thinking

Rabid Boar posted:

Did anyone ever take that stupid Reverse Gas Chamber Challenge anyway?

yes, byob did in 2014 - documented here in the goldmine - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3650711

however some of us (me) were dum dums who used tindeck instead of something with more longevity and now it looks like this:

is there a way we can update the thread so we don't lose all the good stuff? or do we have to recreate the thread post by post?

also the thread i read cannot be found on the forums, is there a way we can could bring it back or is it gone forever?

if not, well, at least here was my recording of it, for posterity

https://vocaroo.com/g9zjuez54MO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

if you posted in that thread and your recording was on tindeck (or vocaroo some of the vocaroos seem to be empty :( ) , i encourage you to upload it somewhere else and post it itt too

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 7, 2020

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

City of Glompton posted:

if you posted in that thread and your recording was on tindeck (or vocaroo some of the vocaroos seem to be empty :( ) , i encourage you to upload it somewhere else and post it itt too
I believe that if a vocaroo link is unvisited for a certain number of days, it gets deleted, unfortunately.

Also, your recording still makes me laugh

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

City of Glompton

blaise rascal posted:

I believe that if a vocaroo link is unvisited for a certain number of days, it gets deleted, unfortunately.

:(

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Twenty Four

lol