Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Helpful for those on a pizza-based diet.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Pizza Hut without fail made me dook my brains out for awhile. I have no idea why. It was only pizza and Jack In the Box. Just destroyed my insides and buttsides

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

esperterra posted:

as much as being constipated sucks, can we all agree that the most satisfying shits are when you take a massive one after being backed up for a few days

Only if it isn't hard enough to make you feel like you're giving birth

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Most my intestinal problems were recently cure! How you ask? I went on blood-thinners and a massive undiagnosed ulcer in the first intestinal bend grenaded, almost killing me from blood loss.

Moral of the story- you might want to consider getting an upper gi endoscopy that goes past the stomach, Especially if you’ve taken a lot of ibuprofen over the years.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I have a specific subway sandwich that is 100% guaranteed to perform a full system flush within 3 hours. don't even like subway, just order it once every few months when I'm in the need to feel completely empty.

a 5.99 colonic irrigation (with coupon)

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Most my intestinal problems were recently cure! How you ask? I went on blood-thinners and a massive undiagnosed ulcer in the first intestinal bend grenaded, almost killing me from blood loss.

Moral of the story- you might want to consider getting an upper gi endoscopy that goes past the stomach, Especially if you’ve taken a lot of ibuprofen over the years.

Glad to see ya aint ded yet. Live to poo poo another day

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Tato posted:

I have a specific subway sandwich that is 100% guaranteed to perform a full system flush within 3 hours. don't even like subway, just order it once every few months when I'm in the need to feel completely empty.

well what's on the sub

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Tato posted:

It’s the seafood surprise, isn’t it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

veni veni veni posted:

There are much worse turds in the world than jello I'm just saying it's no replacement for a nice, balanced "my rear end is working correctly" turd.

I took some of that poo poo this morning though because I ate a omelette with a bunch of cheese. It's not like I'm too good for it.

Nope, you're just doing it wrong.