Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many nugs?
Less than 10 (you are a liar/small child)
30?!
Surely no more than 30
good god
please stop, you are hurting yourself
i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast
View Results

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eightysixed posted:

4. The answer is four. But you have to put them inside the burger. :getin:

sickening freak poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
What’s the most nuggets you could eat?

I think 30 might be my limit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
i could eat 120.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

I've done 50 nuggets at once back when McD had the 50/$10 deal.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I'm worried the number is higher than I would think. I'd guess 25-30 without feeling physically discomforted and maybe 40 before I suffered severe upset.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

10 + a double whopper if I don't want just nugs, 3-4 I eat and the rest go onto the burger. If just nuggets I'm ordering 40, 30some is where I'll hit my limit, but I don't wanna gently caress around and not have enough.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

nesamdoom posted:

3-4 I eat and the rest go onto the burger.
See, this guy knows what’s up. I’m not the only one :getin:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Very dependent on the quality of nug. Dino nugs? Gimme like 6 and some sweet baby ray’s. Mcdonalds? I’ll do 20 and skip the fries if I can get that honey. Chic fil a nugs? How much money you got?

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
4 with 2 on the side as reserves.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bk got "Ghost pepper" nugs for October

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Bk got "Ghost pepper" nugs for October

so on the spicy power level charts, it's gonna be like... 30% as spicy as a slice of fresh jalapeño pepper?

I bet they will taste pretty good but be disappointingly mild. i have lost all faith in fast food spicy things being actually spicy years ago

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

WITCHCRAFT posted:

so on the spicy power level charts, it's gonna be like... 30% as spicy as a slice of fresh jalapeño pepper?

I bet they will taste pretty good but be disappointingly mild. i have lost all faith in fast food spicy things being actually spicy years ago

It was the Popeye's ghost pepper wings that did it for me. Like... not even a little spicy?

Might try those BK nuggs tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

i could eat 120.

Where’s the video?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I occasionally think of the phrase "i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast" when I order anything big and stupid and messy that you can't eat in one sitting

I came home from Wegmans with an 18" roast beef and provolone sub with horseradish mayo, hot pepper spread, and all the regular veg. Ate the whole thing and nothing else for the rest of the day.

Wife asked "did you seriously eat that entire thing? that's like 2 days worth of food"

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I occasionally think of the phrase "i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast" when I order anything big and stupid and messy that you can't eat in one sitting

I came home from Wegmans with an 18" roast beef and provolone sub with horseradish mayo, hot pepper spread, and all the regular veg. Ate the whole thing and nothing else for the rest of the day.

Wife asked "did you seriously eat that entire thing? that's like 2 days worth of food"

I noticed the sub I used to get with all extras was more than buying a second footlong so I started getting 2 and I sometimes finished both. I was always proud of myself.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Six and they're all boot shaped.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Enough to deplete 3 dips with heavy dunkin'.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

its 20

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

But what else does one need to eat to make such a number viable?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

nesamdoom posted:

But what else does one need to eat to make such a number viable?

several containers of sweet & sour sauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AARD VARKMAN posted:

several containers of sweet & sour saucehot mustard

:colbert:

----------------

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Both wrong, it’s bbq

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
If you eat more than 10 nuggets and don't use multiple sauces (either included with order or from your own personal menagerie of dipping sauces) thats super hosed up

where is your joy de vivre

You don't have to like all the sauces and maybe sometimes you try one and it's not as good as you thought. But if you are painting your chicken nugger magnum opus with only one shade of sauce you are depriving yourself of life experience

my personal favorite for mcnuggets are plum sauce and mustard-based BBQ, the mcdondles sweet and sour and bbq are both perfectly serviceable tho

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i know what they all taste like, and i also know that as soon as i start in on the BBQ sauce or whatever I'll be all like, drat,. shoulda got more sweet & sour

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

WITCHCRAFT posted:

If you eat more than 10 nuggets and don't use multiple sauces (either included with order or from your own personal menagerie of dipping sauces) thats super hosed up

where is your joy de vivre

You don't have to like all the sauces and maybe sometimes you try one and it's not as good as you thought. But if you are painting your chicken nugger magnum opus with only one shade of sauce you are depriving yourself of life experience

my personal favorite for mcnuggets are plum sauce and mustard-based BBQ, the mcdondles sweet and sour and bbq are both perfectly serviceable tho

sorry the pro move is mixing all the sauce together to form one 'super' sauce

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

halokiller posted:

sorry the pro move is mixing all the sauce together to form one 'super' sauce

I don't think I'm ready, for that jelly

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

careful

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

:420: