Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
People just poo poo thenselves and use The Force to vanish the mess. George Lucas said so in a tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The death star was equipped with a class III corellian septic tank. That's what they jumped into with the closing walls in A New Hope. You might be asking "why didnt Han take his reward and go pay off jabba after the movie?" Its because they all stunk like poo poo and Han used his reward money to professionally clean the poo poo stink out of the falcon.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
So what member of the Always Sunny gang would Chewbacca be?

I want to say Mac, but canonically Wookies have questionable hygiene so he could be Charlie.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
He's Bill Ponderosa.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Given that he had some reasonable standing in Wookie society during the prequels and by Ep4 he's squatting in the van of a low life smuggler in the desert, Rickety Cricket.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Tulip posted:

Given that he had some reasonable standing in Wookie society during the prequels and by Ep4 he's squatting in the van of a low life smuggler in the desert, Rickety Cricket.

Nah, C3PO is Cricket. Palpatine is totally Frank though.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

David D. Davidson posted:

Nah, C3PO is Cricket. Palpatine is totally Frank though.

Yoda is Frank. “Wad of credits and magnum dong, I have.”

https://youtu.be/A_sTYCMNfEU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Dennis is Leia and Dee is Luke. Is Mac Luuke?

R2D2 is Artemis.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Dennis is Leia and Dee is Luke. Is Mac Luuke?

R2D2 is Artemis.

Nah, either Kylo Ren or Count Doku is Dennis, Snoke is Dee.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This must be Dee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This must be Dee.

lmao