Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

What if Excalibur was actually an item from the future but people of the era didn't know what it was, but it looked like a sword so they just went with that?

It could have been a really sweet custom baton because King Arthur was just REAL into baton twirling? He was all into flag corps maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Imagine if you will a wormhole and an unaired episode of Forged in Fire.

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Imagine if you will a wormhole and an unaired episode of Forged in Fire.

I will.

old friend

Whoops haha I wondered where my massage wand had gone, thanks op

cda

by Hand Knit

old friend posted:

lol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
sometimes a sword is just a penis, OP

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lady of the Lake: "What? One time a month you want me to pour WHAT on WHAT now???"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

old friend posted:

"With this magic sword I am hereby King of England! Behold!" *BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV*

old friend

circular poledancing podium sent back in time to give him Excalibur and his famous table in one fell swoop

nut

"With this magic sword I am hereby King of England! Behold!" *BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV*

long standing tradition of rear end knighting goes awry when the kingdom discovers actual swords

The X-man cometh
Mighty Excalibur! It makes anything it touches disappear with a loud whirring sound!

Just repeat the magic syllables on the side - DUST BUS TER

Snow Cone Capone

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

old friend posted:

Manifisto

absconded with the holy grail? that's a paddlin'

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Lady of the Lake: "What? One time a month you want me to pour WHAT on WHAT now???"

haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

merlin tricking arthur into generating electricity because the little idiot thinks a lever sticking out of a rock MUST be a sword

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!