Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

even though sid is my posting nemesis, i still support his candidacy and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

Here's another thing...gorm? I've got it in spades

You've got gorm leaking out of your gorm pods I tell ya what never seen so much gorm

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Putty posted:

Sid i read the rest of this thread and the goons here are cringe as gently caress when i get home I'm going to run against you bitch

you'd be running unopposed Putty it turns out I'm a transphobe :(

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Putty posted:

Sid i read the rest of this thread and the goons here are cringe as gently caress when i get home I'm going to run against you bitch

This is rude as hell because .... that means you're talking about me!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i actually think it's good that the sinister offsite discord with burt sexual in it doesn't get a stake in directly moderating the forums through their gorm-filled puppet IK, tbh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i actually think it's good that the sinister offsite discord with burt sexual in it doesn't get a stake in directly moderating the forums through their gorm-filled puppet IK, tbh

lmao

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Sid Vicious posted:

I dont know what a trainsphobe is but if u cant be a foamer u cant b a mod!!!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

This should be the next GBS mod imo

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Who are you again

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i didn't think you would accept an invitation to come hang out with me I totally would have sent you one :( the only people I try and avoid are people with doxxing in their rap sheet because a lot of us have kids and post our kids pictures

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

Who are you again

A good poster, like us all.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh, well I'm withdrawing my support then. I love The Transformers and won't tolerate hatred towards them. Til all are one.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
If we stuff Sid full of enough Gorm and Islamaphobia can we just have him skip being a mod and go straight to Admin?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I specifically asked for no mods and no masters with my regime change

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

lol the discord is so chill and laid back don't hate

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's dangerous and fills me with dread. everyone sits around in it posting with cigars, planning their next crimes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its literally just I get really high and if someone makes me laugh out loud and I don't think they hate me I'll invite them I just like to laugh fellas

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I didn't want to make this public but that's not true on top of hating trains sid doesn't laugh he gets very aggressive about not knowing how to use a fricken gravity bong like a normal human being and vents swears and anger about it on video.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its true it's all true...

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

it's dangerous and fills me with dread. everyone sits around in it posting with cigars, planning their next crimes

Do you just wanna come do posting crimes with us? We got a big heist planned.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

WeThey're all super handsome too.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Can we start proposing other titles for Sid now since he won't even be made a freaking IK (total injustice but I guess only certain people are allowed to change)? I propose

High Ayotollah Sid

Sid Vicious'dib

Sid Vicious, First of his name, Shittest of posts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sid "The Kid" Vicious and then they'll let me in the mod forum lol because they'll think I'm a child

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

Sid "The Kid" Vicious and then they'll let me in the mod forum lol because they'll think I'm a child

Or Uncle Sid and you just stumble into the mod forums stoned!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Derpies posted:

Or Uncle Sid and you just stumble into the mod forums stoned!

Oh what the heck haha where'd these buttons come from

feller
Jul 5, 2006

where did this drama happen who told u the mean thing sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's a long story yikes! do you have plat I forgot to look

feller
Jul 5, 2006

yessir I do

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
SId I had to explain to my wife the error in your gravity bong use because she was like wait is that how it works?!

but my man, just switch to the classic waterfall gravity bong which is superior and fits perfectly with your technique

ps permamod sid plz

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If we can have an islamophobe, a coward, and a dude who's only contribution to the forums is closing threads and saying things are being discussed in secret as admins then we can have Sid as a mod.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

goons can have little a Sid, as a mod

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i dont do any of the discord stuff, i feel so left out. i tried but gently caress discord, channels are even worse than threads with how picky people get about content ugh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i dont do any of the discord stuff, i feel so left out. i tried but gently caress discord, channels are even worse than threads with how picky people get about content ugh

lol that's really lame I think there's like 9 channels in both discords I run and they're like relatively organized but the main chat is just like GBS talk about whatever

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Who What Now posted:

If we can have an islamophobe, a coward, and a dude who's only contribution to the forums is closing threads and saying things are being discussed in secret as admins then we can have Sid as a mod.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

it's a long story yikes! do you have plat I forgot to look

In case you didn't know, you can scroll down below the reply box to see the previous posts and check there if they have a plat icon by their username and/or 'Message' button below their post near Profile, Post History, Rap Sheet.

Though I guess sometimes people can have plat but not turn PMs on, which is a strange case and I hope the forums handle it properly by hiding the 'Message' button.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

astral posted:

In case you didn't know, you can scroll down below the reply box to see the previous posts and check there if they have a plat icon by their username and/or 'Message' button below their post near Profile, Post History, Rap Sheet.

Though I guess sometimes people can have plat but not turn PMs on, which is a strange case and I hope the forums handle it properly by hiding the 'Message' button.

thank you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am using awful app lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

i am using awful app lol

Oh right on, I tend to forget that exists since I usually browse on desktop. I'm surprised they don't offer a similar feature.