Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yeah when i first heard the rumor that there was a mythbuster bhole pic, i knew with 100% certainty it would be the mustache man. but it wasn't. i was actually super relieved to find out it was neither of them, because if i had been wrong about that, who knows what other deeply held beliefs i might have had to reexamine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

LabyaMynora posted:

The first time there was a thread about the butthole pic, people found the entire set, and the dude looked nothing like Adam Savage except for that one angle.

Myth Busted. :colbert:

The experiment needs to be repeated, here.

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
how has no one noticed this is very obviously a young brian posehn

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Thread needs to be retitled "Adam Savage's butthole kills again; no one safe."

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Rad-daddio posted:

Maybe that whiney guy who crashed the bike can die next.

As much as I hate Tory, I don't want him to die or anything. Same with Kari.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a girl i know told me that Grant died by saying "The hot guy from Mythbusters died". and I was like "......uhhhh who?"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Caesar Saladin posted:

a girl i know told me that Grant died by saying "The hot guy from Mythbusters died". and I was like "......uhhhh who?"

Grant was totally hot, what's wrong with you

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

she's talking about that hot butthole

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

i don't know what to tell you man, tbh i thought she was talking about jaime

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A talking coyote posted:

Didn’t one of the stuntwomen from that show die last year? What are they hiding?!

She died instantly when her jet powered car crashed at over 522mph (the fastest land speed a woman has gone), then the jet fuel burst into flames.

Which, while tragic, is insanely badass.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

He's mythbusting in heaven now

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
At least he died like he lived, using his brain.

RIP Grant.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
This just goes to show that math and education are very unhealthy.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

If he so smart why not fix he own brain? Checkmate

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Seriously though RIP Grant.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Vein.....busted!

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Knormal posted:

:eyepoop: lmao

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Quote-Unquote posted:

She died instantly when her jet powered car crashed at over 522mph (the fastest land speed a woman has gone), then the jet fuel burst into flames.

Yeah, after what happened to Richard Hammond in one of those, I don't know why anyone wouldn't assume that they'll go really fast, sure, but also end up horribly inured or dead at the end.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

R.L. Stine posted:

adam savage going "hah ha ha wow woo!!" from behind a plexiglass shield when jamie hyneman accidentally drives the remote control hearse off an air craft carrier

yeah, they had a pretty cool job. it beats working 8 hour shifts in the turd mines like i have to do everyday

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A talking coyote posted:

Didn’t one of the stuntwomen from that show die last year? What are they hiding?!

Jessi Combs was the cast member who died in a high speed car crash last year.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Quote-Unquote posted:

We should all be so lucky

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I saw an article called "The Mythbusters Curse!" about how two of them have died and it seemed super fuckin tacky right after Grant died of an aneurysm. Like, your brain randomly exploding is not part of the mythbusters curse. Internet journalists are scummy idiots who don't think for even a second how tacky they are before writing four paragraphs for their stupid website and calling it an article.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Anora posted:

RIP Grant.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Caesar Saladin posted:

I saw an article called "The Mythbusters Curse!" about how two of them have died and it seemed super fuckin tacky right after Grant died of an aneurysm. Like, your brain randomly exploding is not part of the mythbusters curse. Internet journalists are scummy idiots who don't think for even a second how tacky they are before writing four paragraphs for their stupid website and calling it an article.

I cursed the mythbusters

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Caesar Saladin posted:

How would we know if it's a curse unless we test it?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I like when he made up a definition for Rick Santorum's last name

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Caesar Saladin posted:

If there was a Mythbusters Curse, then Tory would've gotten shot that one time when he was at LAX and there was an active shooter.

Myth Busted. :colbert:

YeahTubaMike posted:

In the early seasons, he had distractingly hosed up teeth. Like his two front teeth went inward in the middle. It got fixed so fast, between season that I always wondered what exactly was done. I'm assuming they just ripped them out and replaced them with dental implants, which seems harsh, but whatever. :shrug:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Dental plan!
Grant needs braces

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Jessi was far and away the hottest mythbuster, and I will cripple anyone claiming otherwise

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Grant Imahara built and drove R2D2 which i think is pretty cool. He also was handsome, smart, rich and had a beautiful wife.

RIP to his brain tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_5Z0pPlPc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Knormal posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Anora posted:

RIP Grant.

Holy poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

LabyaMynora posted:

In the early seasons, he had distractingly hosed up teeth. Like his two front teeth went inward in the middle. It got fixed so fast, between season that I always wondered what exactly was done. I'm assuming they just ripped them out and replaced them with dental implants, which seems harsh, but whatever. :shrug:

Harsh was they didn't allow the dentists to use anesthetics

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
adam savages butthole? nut BUSTED

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
adam savage? more like anal savage

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

LabyaMynora posted:

In the early seasons, he had distractingly hosed up teeth. Like his two front teeth went inward in the middle.

I kind of like when guys have crooked (but not missing) teeth.

As long as they're not too crooked to clean.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

End of Shoelace posted:

adam savage? more like anal savage

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Caesar Saladin posted:

That's really not a new thing. Some journalists have been scummy idiots as long as print media has existed, probably even longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

As recent events have proven, people are stupid, superstitious assholes so I'm sure someone believes it