Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

honest question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

hi my name is Crandall C. Randall. The C stands for Circe, like from the Odyssey. my parents were a fuckin trip

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
Shopping.

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

frump truck

hello... again!

yeah but what kind?

really think about it, really get into the headspace of CRANDALL RANDALL

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This is all fun, but what if your name was Asscrack Carmichael?

Heather Papps

hello friend

if i was named crandall randall i'd post a thread asking others what they'd do, if they had my name

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
At least it's not Zachary Daiquiri or Crystal Shonda Lear

Manifisto

my actual name is CRANGALL DANGALL so I suppose I would feel robbed

ty nesamdoom!

nut

i'd wear one boot and i'd wear one sandal

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:beerpal:

Areola Grande

nut posted:

i'd wear one boot and i'd wear one sandal

I'd get a new handle

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
what if you were this guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nut

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

what if you were this guy

is that jonathan cena

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

nut posted:

is that jonathan cena

Cena? I hardly knewa!

frump truck

hello... again!

Manifisto posted:

my actual name is CRANGALL DANGALL

that rules

frump truck

hello... again!

had a good few responses but still really curious what others would do if their name was CRANDALL RANDALL

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

create a sandal company

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

i'd probably try to ruin christmas

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Some people thinkg Crandall Randall was a legend like Paul Bunyan or Whirlwind Jimmy, but actually he real guy, who wandered around the midwest planting apples, he wore a cooking pot as a hat and he was a creepy-rear end incel MGTOW with Marfans disease

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

what would u do if ur name was balls

more falafel please

forums poster

nut posted:

probably tweet my name

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I present, for your enrichment, U.S. Air Force Major Dick Bong. The country's highest fighter ace.

nut

lol manhood

awkwerd paws

nut posted:

what wouldnt i do

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Areola Grande

ButtTheShitManFart can gently caress right off. I'm on team bong now

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

mods pls rename me MAJOR DICK BONG. tia

Doctor Dogballs

Ya see it's not the plane crash that kills ya
it's the broken parts of the plane and ground smashing into and through your body at 700 mph that kills ya

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

awkwerd paws

Doctor Dogballs

more falafel please

forums poster

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I present, for your enrichment, U.S. Air Force Major Dick Bong. The country's highest fighter ace.

dick bong recreation area in Wisconsin is great and I'm hopefully going camping there next weekend!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

cda

by Hand Knit

sata andagi posted:

had a good few responses but still really curious what others would do if their name was CRANDALL RANDALL

I'd just go by Randall

BUG JUG

I'd name the third Tuesday of every odd month Crandall Randall day and I would be given complete free reign of this burg.

Hide your wives lock your banks it's Crandall Randall day.

nut

sell pillows and candles

Prof. Crocodile

The answer is right in front of you, OP: change my name to Major Dick Bong.

FutonForensic

whenever someone fed me some bullhooey, i'd just use my catchphrase, "cran it!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The answer is right in front of you, OP: change my name to Major Dick Bong.

Listen here, pal, I called it first