Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Maduo posted:

even without the gross poo poo about him, darby coming back doesn't feel like it earns a lights out spot given we've had weekly video promos about him, it doesn't feel special if we're reminded he's going to come back constantly

I agree with this though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
darby is one of those guys who suffer the most from a lack of a real crowd

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I have been using my irony meter for an hour and have still not been able to determine if Jericho doing on-air ratings tweets is Good or Bad.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Bobaruski232/status/1283566834193780736

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I enjoyed JR's very tired "Oh lord" in the background when Jericho started on that

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

projecthalaxy posted:

I have been using my irony meter for an hour and have still not been able to determine if Jericho doing on-air ratings tweets is Good or Bad.

he hammed it up so much it had to be to rile the internet smarks

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Blade looking like he's wearing the Baron von Costume Disguise Kit over there.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Still cracking up over THE DEMO GOD line

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

projecthalaxy posted:

Talking about ratings at all is bad...but a heel doing it to annoy people is good...but I know Jericho actually believes that poo poo...but the "Demo god" is a legitimately funny nickname for a delusional character to call himself...but...

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I support the tag team of Jean Reno and Buff Jerry Garcia

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Remember when Hogan waved around a copy of the Observer then set it on fire on Nitro? Was that good or bad? This is the key to everything.

Also looking forward to Hangman/FTR vs The Elite.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ngl I just wasn't a fan of the main

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Next week will be interesting. All the WWE COVID releases are done with the 90-day non-complete clauses.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

GenghisTron posted:

I'm not sure what they can even address about Darby considering the tweet was deleted/recanted from what I remember?

It was eventually revealed that this was about Darby. His Jackass vignettes disappeared from the show for one week and then were back and I remember seeing a scoopster thing about how he showed AEW DMs or something with his side and they were satisfied with it enough to put him back on.

https://twitter.com/Hawleeasaur/status/1273747225366204416

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Discussion Thread.